Temple of the Deathwyrm
In the chasm beneath Thunderholme there is a temple to a dark god. A temple that the Dracolich Aurgloroasa has long called home.
|Requires access to : Shadow Under Thunderholme|
|Temple of the Deathwyrm|
|Takes place in:||Aurgloroasa's Lair|
|Bestowed by:||Thela Bonmar|
|NPC contact:||Thela Bonmar|
|Quest acquired in:||The Thunder Peaks|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Purchase:||Shadow Under Thunderholme or VIP|
You are determined to destroy Aurgloroasa, the ancient shadow dracolich who destroyed the dwarven city of Thunderholme. Descend deep into the ruins of Thunderholme to Aurgloroasa's lair and confront the Sibilant Shade.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Destroy Aurgloroasa's Phylactery
- Defeat Aurgloroasa
- Destroy the real Phylactery
- Reach the second floor
- Reach the third floor
- Pressure plates, Spell Wards and Blades
Tips and Misc
This raid is long: It may take from 50 up to 150+ minutes to complete
If you die, you cannot be resurrected until the Undead Keeper that spawns on your death is killed
- A work-around is to move out of range from your soul stone (and let yourself bounce back) twice: Once you have returned the second time, you can be resurrected
- There is no resurrection timer that needs to expire
Of Special Note:
- All party members can recall and re-enter the dungeon before the Shrine Room (Stage 7 below) is reached to replenish SP/HP
- Once the Shrine Room has been entered IF NOBODY MOVES FROM THE POINT WHERE THEY ENTERED, all party members can still recall and re-enter the dungeon
- Once ANY party member MOVES in the Shrine Room the raid will be locked with no re-entries
- Be aware that Aurgloroasa will start firing on party members at random as soon as the party enters the first room past the entrance chamber. As well as negative levels, these attacks apply a condition which makes a player immune to the Death Ward spell and items with a Death Ward enchantment. Inherent immunity from enhancements appears to be unaffected.
- Pale Masters should additionally be aware that using a negative energy healing spell within Aurgloroasa's line of sight risk triggering a special effect which makes them immune to negative damage for one minute. Anticipate being unable to self-heal during the three mirror zones.
- Entrance Room
- Stage 1: Mirror Puzzles 1 & 2 (See images for solution)
- Stage 2: Choose 1 of 2 puzzles (3 possible puzzles, but only 2 active)
- Stage 3: Mirror Puzzles 3 & 4 (See images for solution)
- Stage 4: Bone Guardian fight
- Stage 5: Mirror Puzzles 5 & 6 (See images for solution)
- Stage 6: Choose 1 of 2 puzzles (3 possible puzzles, but only 2 active)
- Stage 7: Shrine Room
- Stage 8: End Fight
Buffs are not necessary at this point; in the next two puzzle rooms the group (other than the puzzle solver/s) will usually be in a confined area clearing minimal amounts of trash mobs until the puzzle is complete and then moving on – casters can optionally conserve SP at this stage but should (on normal/hard difficulties) make it through to the shrine room with plenty of SP to spare.
Stage 1: Mirror Puzzles 1 & 2
Mirror Puzzles occur in large open rooms, with mirrors scattered among the pillars. The odd numbered puzzle is on the material plane (regular lighting) and the even numbered puzzle is in the Shadowfell (purple lighting and blurriness).
- Using lower Graphics Quality settings can make it easier to see during the shadow puzzles
In each Mirror puzzle room there are two crystals: one horizontal sender (start) and one vertical receiver (end)
- A light beam emerges from the sender crystal: some crystals are already active and sending the beam on entry to the room; some need to be used once to begin emitting the beam
- The beam bounces off of the mirrors until it reaches the receiver crystal
The puzzle solver(s) (one or two at most: one progressing forwards from the sender; one working backwards from the receiver) are the only players who need to be out in the room
- The rest of the party can move directly to the exit position and stay there until the puzzle is solved
- New puzzle solvers may not be as fast as experienced puzzle solvers, so sending a guard with them for protection as they solve the puzzle may be necessary
Mirrors can be oriented in any of 8 possible directions, however only 2 orientations actually reflect the beam, to divert it either left or right
- Clicking a mirror too quickly to turn it may render it unable to reflect light – turning the mirror again will correct this
- Moving mobs in the line of the beam as the mirror is turned will also stop the beam – turning the mirror again will correct this
- Anyone standing in the path of the beam once activated will take approximately 2000 damage
- A safe position is behind the mirror, relative to the origin of the beam, as the beam will never pass through the mirror – This spot also gives the best view, left or right to determine the path the beam should take
In almost every case, when standing behind the current mirror at the end of the beam, checking left or right will reveal that one direction has a mirror and one direction lacks a mirror
- Turning the mirror to direct the beam to the next mirror will progress the beam
- Repeat until solved
With an inexperienced puzzle solver, the puzzle is best done starting from the sender crystal: The solver can see the beam and bounce it along the mirrors until it reaches the receiver
With an experienced solver, the puzzle is best done backwards from the receiver: The solver can position the mirrors without bouncing the beam everywhere and endangering anyone
- Doing so requires the solver to keep track of where the beam would have been and would go, without being able to see it
- Once the mirrors are set the party should be informed so that they can get out of the way of the path of the beam
Completing the puzzle activates the exit portal
- Most Mirror Puzzles have only one set of crystals/mirrors but Mirror Puzzle 2 has two overlapping sets that need to be solved in order to activate the portal
Stage 2: Choice of Puzzles #1
Twice during the raid you will arrive at a room with a choice of two portals (each having a rune offering hints as to what is through each). You will have a choice of two of these puzzles, chosen from a possible three for each stage. One portal will be randomly inactive.
Be wary of your choices as being blown/buffeted from the end fight requires you to run back through to the end fight alone – this is not possible in the gravity room and you will need someone to come back and get you through. Choosing and completing the Gravity room does give you an extra chest at the end of the raid however plus a chest at the end of the Gravity room itself.
At this stage, the options are as follows:
|Portal to left: Jumping Room (Chamber)|
Wings, abundant step and Cannith Boots of Propulsion help. Boots are not required. If you get to the point in the video below where I use mine (this should take you about 30 seconds with Feather Fall and some practice,) you can jump out to the first jut in the wall. Line yourself up facing the side of the room you are headed to, make sure Feather Fall is on and just push forward. You will catch the ledges and run across.
|Portal straight ahead: Dwarven Maze (Archives)|
If you take the wrong exit from a room, you end up in a room with no exit and a dwarf that you can talk to. To exit you can either talk to the dwarf, in which case you die and respawn at a Resurrection Shrine at the start of the maze, or, if you can use DDoor, return to the start of the raid and run back through the Mirror Rooms to the Maze. To use Runes and read their riddles you must be a Dwarf, a bard, or have high Intelligence (36+). The riddle is always a statement of left or right and two more statements: whether the previous statement is false or true. Randomly mixed.
There is one room with 6 portals. The correct Portal is either left or right of the speaking stone. That brings you to the last room. If you take the correct portal in this one you end up in the first room again. The key is to not take any portal and turn around and jump up in the corners (there's a ledge). Now destroy the phylactery on the other side and go through the portal.
The left/right hints given by the runes measure left and right from the runes. Therefore, to solve, once you have determined whether left or right is correct, face the runes and trace the wall in the correct direction. The first portal you touch is the correct direction. Note some groups may notate the solution as left/right as measured looking at the portals and not the runes – if in doubt, ask for clarification. To solve, read the third clue first to determine the verity of the second hint, then use the adjusted second clue to determine the truth of the first statement.
It has been noted that, as party members go through to different rooms, all the portals spawn more instances which in turn can raise the lag levels.
|Portal to right: Traproom|
Mobs will respawn at the entrance from portals.
It's worth noting that if the party used this route and you have latecomers, re-entries, get blown/buffeted back/off or have to Dimension Door that you won't be able to proceed up to the top level this way. Eventually you will be able to solve the alternate puzzle and hopefully pass through that way.
Dwarven Maze and Jumping Room contain no enemies.
Stage 3: Mirror Puzzles 3 & 4
See information in Stage 1 (above) – repeat to solve and move on each time.
Stage 4: Bone Guardian Fight
This room consists of a named Bone Guardian that you need to kill in order to activate the next portal (and get an extra chest). It is a living construct, so Construct Bane and Smiting weapons are useful. A Blasting Chime equipped by at least one melee character will also help. Skeletal Archers and Skeletal Warriors will respawn and you will sometimes see one that is inactive – it can be targeted but not damaged, however the Bone Guardian can still sacrifice these mobs. Kill it quickly, loot the chest and move on.
- Note: The Bone Guardian will (if not killed fast enough) rejuvenate his hit points by sacrificing the room's mobs in a similar fashion to what you find in The Unquiet Graves.
Stage 5: Mirror Puzzles 5 & 6
See information in Stage 1 (above) – repeat to solve and move on each time
- In Mirror Puzzle 6 the beam must be oriented diagonally (NE–SW and SE–NW) – all other puzzles use N–S and E–W orientation
Stage 6: Choice of Puzzles #2
Choose your puzzle again – giving consideration once more to those that will need to run through the raid to reach the end fight once more after being buffeted off.
|Portal to left: Red/Green Room (Halls|
In this area, there are large floating orbs near the ceiling. The orbs have three light phases: Green, Amber and Red
In addition to the orbs, the tunnels are filled with Helmed Horrors, Kuldjargh and Skeletal Archers
The first gate is opened by using several stages of pressure plates. After more tunnels, ladders and jumps you will arrive at a beholder, a final Helmed Horror, some pressure plates and the phylactery
|Portal straight ahead: Gravity Puzzle (Archives)|
6 tiles need to be activated, spread throughout a maze (similar to the swimming section in The Crucible only without the water)
There are two buttons, one at the start and the end that activate/deactivate gravity. The person on a button cannot move while gravity is on however they are protected from flying up to the spikes by a small ledge over both controls. The party should split up and cover all five pressure plates to open the phylactery, destroy it to open the next portal and move on.
Evasion characters still took considerable damage while moving through but with good self-healing were able to work their way over a series of high walls towards the pressure switches. Once there it was usually possible to find a clean stretch of wall and floor that you could hover and drop in and avoid damage from traps.
The Blue and Green switches are trapped. The Blue switch has a very deadly Force trap – wait below the switch until it is actually needed. The Green switch has a much less deadly spinning spike trap. Neither trap can be disarmed.
For party members waiting by the phylactery room at the end, there is a ledge above the white pressure plate where you can ledge-grab and not be affected by gravity. This reduces confusion, allowing only one person to be under the small ledge to control the gravity switch.
In this puzzle, pets with a control bar are able to activate pressure plates (stand ground), and are able to toggle gravity switches. This is useful for shorthanded parties or parties where not many people know how to navigate the maze.
|Portal to right: Shadow Tower (Combat Arena)|
The Gravity Room should consume fewer resources, as it contains no enemies, unlike the Red/Green Room. Two players are required any time people need to pass through the Gravity Room, which can present a problem if someone has been knocked off the End Fight courtyard (see notes above).
Stage 7: Shrine Room
On reaching the Shrine Room, no one should move from the arrival point until it is confirmed that no existing party members plan to exit/re-enter the raid and no new members are to join the party
- The first portal (Entrance Room to Mirror Puzzle 1) disappears as soon as someone moves within this room, locking the raid: After this, using Dimension Door will result in players being stuck in the Entrance Room and new joiners will be stuck there too
Use the Shrine wisely, as it is the only Shrine available
- As a guide, spellcasters with above 50% of their SP left should not use the shrine at this point
- If planning to use the shrine at this point, spellcasters should cast buffs on other party members (using up their remaining SP) before they use the shrine
- Note that the end boss has a debuff that removes Deathward, but party members not in combat with her can still benefit from it
Stage 8: End Fight
- Dragon Tank – a tank/kiter for Aurgloroasa the Dracolich
- Kuldjargh Kiter – a kiter for the Kuldjargh/Bone Boys
- Healer – a dedicated healer for the Dragon Tank and Kuldjargh Kiter
- Blitzer for trash management (Optional)
- Lever Puller – In Phase 3 of the End Fight, assigned to pull one of two levers to prevent Aurgloroasa from rising again after she has been dropped
NB: Due to the number of directions given in the section, compass points are frequently abbreviated, for ease of using instructions fast during the raid: N (North), E (East), S (South), W (West)
Phase 1: Aurgloroasa at 100% to 50% HP
The Dragon Tank has responsibility for Aurgloroasa
- Those familiar with holding aggro and dealing with debuffs and AOE breath should find their feet quite quickly
- Deathblock is required – While debuffed by Aurgloroasa, you are immune to Death Ward
- Aurglorasa's dragon breath will apply an Overwhelming Halt Undead effect, which will stun any pale masters in the area of effect with no save for about 3 seconds.
The Kuldjargh Kiter (or Bone Boy Kiter for ease of pronunciation) has responsibility for the 5 Kuldjargh
- There are 5 Kuldjargh, and they will respawn when killed. They have high Fort Saves and extremely high HP (so high that they can't be easily taken down)
- The Kuldjargh spawn in a predictable pentagonal pattern: NE corner, S (center wall), N (center wall), SE corner, W (center wall)
- The Kuldjargh will drop a Harried debuff on anyone they hit as well as a Slow effect – This is trouble for the Dragon Tank if he/she gets hit
- A fast moving character with Wings/Abundant Step/Flyby Attack (includes knockdown effect) is ideal for this role
- It is important that no-one else hit the Kuldjargh, until the Kuldjargh Kiter has the aggro of all 5 Kuldjargh
- Once the Kuldjargh Kiter has the attention of the Kuldjargh, he/she can either kite them round the courtyard OR find a safe spot to hang (or drop them off the edge)
- The North or South Walls of the entrance gatehouse provide safe "hang spots" where the Kuldjargh cannot reach
- If the Kuldjargh Kiter is hanging, all others should avoid the "hang spot" to avoid taking aggro from the Kiter
- From this point, everyone else should be able to ignore the Kuldjargh until the end – Care should be taken to avoid accidentally stealing their aggro from the Kiter
The Healer role looks after the Dragon Tank and Kuldjargh Kiter
- Priority is on keeping these 2 roles alive
- Spell points need to be preserved to ensure the Dragon Tank and Kuldjargh Kiter can be healed throughout the fight (which can be quite long)
- Resurrecting other party members is NOT the role of the Healer
- Other characters with healing/resurrection abilities can heal/resurrect as required
DPS play a crucial role here
- Periodically Cult of the Dragon Deathlords will spawn (maximum of 5 at one time) and provide the Dragon with stacking DR vs Magic and Physical Damage
- Each Deathlord provides 20% DR for the Dragon, for a total of 100% when all 5 are active
- Killing all the Deathlords will allow fast reduction of Aurgloroasa's HP, but they do respawn
- Keeping them down to 1 alive is usually sufficient without wasting DPS resources.
- The Deathlords spawn in a predictable pentagonal pattern for the duration of the end-fight: NE corner, S (center wall), N (center wall), SE corner, W (center wall)
Optionally, a dedicated Blitzer can focus on killing the Skeletal Archers
- This person should ignore the Kuldjargh, focusing on taking out just the archers, hopefully keep Dungeon Alert levels down
- This may also help with lag when people step through portals in the next stage and a bunch of shadows spawn
Phase 2.1: Aurgloroasa at 50% to 5% HP
In this section, part of the group remain in the courtyard with Aurgloroasa (Dragon Side). The rest should get ready to shift to the Shadow Side when they are able to
- The Dragon Tank and Kuldjargh Kiter MUST remain in their roles in the fight with Aurgloroasa
- There needs to be someone alive in the Dragon Side courtyard for the Shadow Side to remain active once accessed
- If everybody does die on the Dragon Side, all those on the Shadow Side/with the Phylacteries will be ported back
- Ideally the dedicated Healer will remain on the Dragon Side to keep the Dragon Tank and Kuldjargh Kiter alive
- A second Kiter can remain up as backup or to kite/kill extra mobs that spawn
- Anyone who does not have a Dragon Side role can shift to the Shadow Side to assist there
Phase 2.2: Phylactery/Shadow Side
When Aurgloroasa reaches 50%, DM text appears to say she has dispatched some Shadows
- At this point 5 Shadows will appear among the trash mobs running around
- Get aggro on 1 or 2 of the Shadows and bring them to the center of the courtyard ready to be killed
- Let the Group know when Shadows are in center, so they can group together
- Everyone who does not have a specific Dragon Side role should gather where the shadows are to be killed
- When a Shadow is killed it spawns a small purple portal (lasting 5–10 seconds) which provides access to the Shadow Side
- Click on the portal to move to the Shadow Side
- Everyone should be ready, as this all happens very quickly
The Shadow Side contains Aurgloroasa's Phylactery
- Once you are through the portal you will arrive at the West Side of the courtyard (irrespective of where the entry portal was)
- The portal on the W side can return you to the Dragon Side
- You can see the Phylactery in front of you, in the center of the courtyard (surrounded by shadowy walls)
- On both the left (N) and right (S) of courtyard, there are a Beholder and a Helmed Horror
- Killing the pair on the N Side will activate the Control Crystal in the NE Corner
- Killing the pair on the S Side will activate the Control Crystal in the SE Corner
- There are Shadows everywhere – they can be killed or ignored
- Once the Beholders and Helmed Horrors are dead, there are 6 Portals that can be activated
- 3 in NE Corner, activated by turning NE Control Crystal
- #1 on N Wall, #2 in NE Corner, #3 on E Wall
- 3 in SE Corner, activated by turning SE Control Crystal
- #4 on E Wall, #5 in SE Corner, #6 on S Wall
- Only one portal can be activated at a time by each Control Crystal, but once someone has used the Portal, the Crystal can be redirected
- 3 in NE Corner, activated by turning NE Control Crystal
Beyond each Portal there is a small room containing a Phylactery
- 5 rooms contain fake Phylacteries, only one room contains the real Phylactery
- 3–7 Shadows will spawn in each Phylactery Room – these can be CCed or killed
- The group should decide how many Phylactery Rooms are going to be entered, and which ones
- Up to 6 can be done at one time, but this will depend on the abilities of the group to solo the rooms
- The team/individual going into each room should deal with the shadows then prep the Phylactery, so that it can be killed within a couple of seconds
- Once the Phylactery in a room is prepped, the team should hold off destroying it till the other teams are ready
- Once all Phylacteries are prepped, the OK should be given and the Phylacteries destroyed
- There is a window of ~4 seconds after the first is destroyed to destroy the others, so aim to have the kills a simultaneous as possible
- When Phylacteries are destroyed everyone inside the Phylactery Rooms will be sent back to the Dragon Side
- Another Shadow needs to be killed to create a new portal for these people to return to the Shadow Side
- If all the Phylacteries destroyed were fakes, the locations of the real and fake Phylacteries will be reset
- The same portal/set of portals can be used each time
- The process should be repeated until the real Phylactery is destroyed
- A DM message will say when this has occurred
Once the real Phylactery is destroyed, the shadowy walls in the center of the courtyard on the Shadow Side disappear
- There are 8 Phylactery Shards in the center, which need to be placed in the Ward Flames in the center of courtyard on the Dragon Side
- These are exclusive i.e. only one Shard can be carried at a time by any one person
- Anyone still on the Shadow Side can pick up a Shard and return through to the Dragon Side, via the W portal
- Anyone on the Dragon Side can return to the Shadow Side to collect Shards through the portals created by killing Shadows
- This step needs to be repeated until all 8 Shards have been collected
- As the dragon is beaten down, more shadows will spawn, so more portals back can be created until all 8 shards have been collected
- As soon as someone returns with a Phylactery Shard, they should look for an empty Ward Flame in which to place the Shard
Communication is key in this section of the raid, and coordination of Phylactery prep/kill must take place. If every Phylactery room is prepped in one go, it can be done quite fast BUT this depends on numbers and capabilities. While ranged characters may be okay soloing, melees may have a tough time with the shadows. They don't have ridiculous amounts of HP and can be killed off with a slow respawn rate, but that does take some time and this is quite intense. It can be done by using just 1 portal or coordinating 2 until the correct Phylactery is found. As long as people are alive (or can be resurrected), this stage can be repeated until successful. If everyone ends up back on the Dragon Side, without the real Phylactery having been found, you face another Dragon beat down until more shadows spawn.
By the time this stage is finished, there may be quite a few Cult of the Dragon Deathlords in the Dragon Side Courtyard
- Watch out for 600–800 HP disintegrates and insta-death spells
- Deathblock items with percentage Negative Energy Absorption are nice to slot here and throughout the raid as Aurgloroasa's debuff dispells Death Ward and makes you immune for 60 seconds.
Phase 3: Dropping Aurgloroasa
Once the Phylactery Shards have been placed the Dragon can be killed
- To prevent Aurgloroasa from rising again, it must be killed in the center of the Courtyard (in the middle of the circle of Ward Flames), then levers activated
- If Aurgloroasa is killed outside the central circle, she will rise again (with 20–30% HP)
- If the levers are not activated within ~4 seconds, Aurgloroasa will rise again (with 20–30% HP)
As soon as the circle of Ward Flames is complete, the Dragon Tank should lead Aurgloroasa into the Center Circle
- If Aurgloroasa is above 5% HP, everyone who is free should assist in bringing her down to 3–5%
- As soon as Aurgloroasa is prepped at 3–5%, everyone but the Dragon Tank should break off and the tank should hold her in the center
The levers that need to be pulled are in the NE and SE corners
- At least one person MUST be assigned to each lever
- There is NOT time for one person to pull both levers before Aurgloroasa rises again
- Two people on each lever gives increased chance of successful pulling, in case of Interruption or delays due to lag
- Characters with a high Dodge and/or Concealment are ideal Lever Pullers
- If Lever Pullers can do AOE damage, this can help BUT risks the Lever Pullers keeping aggro, which can result in interruption when pulling the levers
- Attempts should be made to protect the Lever Pullers, as trash mobs spawn from the corners of the arena, right behind the levers
- A separate person casting AOE spells around the levers to catch any trash will result in that person grabbing aggro rather than the Lever Pullers
- A ranged character can also attack any mobs that approach the Lever Pullers, grabbing aggro to themselves
Once the Lever Pullers (and protection) are in position AND the dragon is prepped and in position, Aurgloroasa can be killed
- The party leader (or nominated individual) should give the KILL command
- Everyone who can should attack Aurgloroasa with every high DPS attack available to bring her down rapidly – Ruin, Fury Shot, Ten Thousand Stars are ideal
- The Dragon Tank should try to keep aggro to prevent Aurgloroasa leaving the center of the Courtyard
- A DM message will appear to say when Aurgloroasa has gone down
- The Lever Pullers should standing ready and should pull their levers as soon as they see the message
- If this is not successful first time, Aurgloroasa should be prepped again and the procedure repeated
With Aurgloroasa down, the Kuldjargh, Deathlords and any other trash mobs remaining can be cleared up
Finally, you can collect and enjoy your loot... you've earned it!
Some parts including the end fight is currently bugged. Please note GMs may not be available in certain hours due to the new support hours policy.
|Originally Posted by Official Known Issues |
Temple of the Deathwyrm can become incompletable if players complete the second of two available first floor interior rooms. Players should only complete one of the two rooms in order to prevent the raid from becoming incompletable.
|Originally Posted by SteelStar (Contribs • Message • Email • ) |
There is a bug where one of the six rooms can't be reached due to a pillar blocking the light puzzle to open that room. This bug is fixed internally, slated for an upcoming patch. It's possible that the real Phylactery was in that room when you destroyed the other five (fake) Phylacteries.
Should that situation occur, however, the Raid is still completable.
- Chests: Total number of chests vary by difficulty and the path you take;
- One for Bone Guardian room
- 2nd minigame selection: Gravity room has one chest
- End chest: up to 5 depending on difficulty
- EN: 1 raid chest, 1 side chest
- EH: 1 raid chest, 2 side chests
- EE: 1 raid chest, 4 side chests
- NPC rewards: Standard raid end reward; 20th list includes all three named items, 100 Commendations of Valor, and 10 Shadow Dragon Phlogistons
Named Chest Drop
||Battlerager's Harness ( )||Belt||
||26||Temple of the Deathwyrm, Raid chest|
||Dark Diversion ( )||Necklace||
||26||Temple of the Deathwyrm, Raid chest|
||Dumathoin's Bracers ( )||Bracers||
||26||Temple of the Deathwyrm, Raid chest|
- In addition, there is a chance of the following Thunder-Forged crafting materials to drop:
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Animated Armor ( view • )||Construct||Animated Object|
|Antimagic Shadow Beholder ( view • )||Aberration||Beholder|
|Aurgloroasa ( view • )||Undead||Shadow Dragon|
|Bone Guardian ( view • )||Construct||Animated Object|
|Cult of the Dragon Deathlord ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Dwarf Skeleton ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Helmed Horror ( view • )||Construct||Helmed Horror|
|Kuldjargh ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Phylactery ( view • )||Construct||Inanimate Object|
|Shadow (Shadowfell) ( view • )||Undead||Shadow|
|Shadow Hag ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Hag|
|Shadow Stalker ( view • )||Undead||Shadow|
|Skeletal Archer (Forgotten Realms) ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeletal Battlerager ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeletal Warrior (Forgotten Realms) ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Undead Keeper ( view • )||Undead||Wraith|