Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
|Update 23 Armor Up changes|
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while editing this page.
Ranged Power was introduced in Update 23 is similar in effect to Spell Power, and increases straight weapon damage in addition to certain static effects from enhancements. Ranged Power is gained from certain enhancements, some Epic Destinies, some feats, and loot. This rating increases ranged attacks by the following formula: (100+Rating)/100. Example, A character with 20 ranged power that does 100 damage with a weapon will do a total of 120 damage.
Formula for negative power: 100 / (100 - Power).
- -50 Ranged Power means you deal 100 / (100 - -50) = 100 / (100+50) = 100/150, or 2/3rd, or 66% damage
- -100 Ranged Power means you deal half damage, etc.
Increasing Ranged Power
- Epic Power (granted for each epic level): +6
- Rapid Shot: With Longbows and Shortbows, you also gain Ranged Power equal to 1.5x your Base Attack Bonus.
- Ten Thousand Stars: Add your Wisdom ability score to your Ranged Power, shuriken only.
- Precise Shot: +5 Competence bonus to Ranged Power. This effect can stack up to 15 times. Up to 25 times with the Ranger Deepwood Stalker Improved Archer's Focus or Horizon Walker enhancement.
- Multitude of Missiles: while wielding a Simple Thrown Weapon add 2x your Base Attack Bonus to Ranged Power.
- Shot on the Run: +6
- Weapon Focus: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Greater Weapon Focus: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Superior Weapon Focus: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Weapon Specialization: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Greater Weapon Specialization: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Greater Weapon Focus: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Scion of Arborea: +20
- Scion of Limbo: +40 situational
- Scion of the Ethereal Plane: +5
- Dreamscape: +30 for 30 seconds
- Arcane Warrior: +20 situational
- Enlightened Spirit
- Ultimate Enlightenment: +10
- Well Rounded I-II: +3 each
- Dangerous: +10
- Horizon Walker
- Misty Step: Ranged Power equal to your Character Level for 12 seconds.
- Harper Agent
- Versatile Adept I-III: +[1/2/3]
- Versatile Adept IV: +[2/4/6]
- Undaunted: +10
- Master Inquisitive: +10
- No Holds Barred: +5
- When activated and if you also have Endless Fusilade: +10 for 18 seconds
- Inquisitor's Path - Jaded/Optimistic/Vigilante: +10
- One Cut: +20
- One with the Blade: +20
- Fletching: +[3/6/10]
- Mechanical Reloader: +10
- Soul Eater
- Hungry for Destruction: I-II: +[1/2/3]
- Deepwood Stalker
- Horizon Shot: +20
- Improved Archer's Focus: +10
- Warforged enhancements
- Memories of the Last War: +15 Determination bonus (T3 or T4)
- Dwarf enhancements
- Dwarf Fortress +3/5/7
- Aasimar enhancements
- Fallen: +10 Determination
- Aasimar Scourge enhancements
- Scourge Weapons/Destroyer of the Dead +2/+4 (T3 or T4)
- Bladeforged enhancements
- Power of the Forge: +20 for 20 seconds.
- Action Boost: Melee/Ranged Power, available from multiple sources
- Innate abilities
- +4 per innate ability: Divine Crusader and Legendary Dreadnaught
- +4 per innate ability: Grandmaster of Flowers
- +4 per innate ability: Fatesinger
- +4 per innate ability: Shadowdancer
- +4 per innate ability: Shiradi Champion
- Mysterious Remnant Tome: +1 to +4 inherent bonus
- Mythic bonus: Mythic Boost items
- Enhancement bonus: Ranged Power items
- Reaper bonus
- Filigree bonuses (each is untyped and stacks). Standard +3 and Rare +5
- The Beast's Mantle: Ranged Power
- Deadly Rain: Ranged Power
- The Long Shadow: Ranged Power
- The Wreath of Flame: Ranged Power
- Spines of the Manticore/The Wreath of Flame: Standard +6 and Rare +10
- Filigree Set bonuses (each is untyped and stacks)
- Deadly Rain 2pcs: +5 Ranged Power
- Deadly Rain 5pcs: +20 Ranged Power for 20 seconds when an Action Boost is used.
- The Enlightened Step 3pcs: +5 Melee and Ranged Power
- The Long Shadow 2pcs: +5 Melee and Ranged Power
- Spines of the Manticore 4pcs: +10 Ranged Power
- Treachery 2pcs: +5 Melee and Ranged Power
- Item sets:
- ToEE Crafting: +20 Quality bonus on epic set
- Slave Lords Crafting: +1 to +4 Artifact bonus on Slave Lord's Might set
- Ravenloft sets
- Crypt Raider: +5 Artifact bonus
- Legendary Crypt Raider: +15 Artifact bonus
- Adherent of the Mists: +5 Profane Bonus
- Legendary Adherent of the Mists: +15 Profane bonus