To Curse the Sky
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
The Devils have captured a House Deneith Stronghold in the jungles of Xen'drik - and rumors say that their commander is a familiar-sounding succubus.
|Requires access to : The Vale of Twilight|
|To Curse the Sky|
|Takes place in:||House Deneith Stronghold|
|Bestowed by:||Liria d'Deneith|
|NPC contact:||Liria d'Deneith|
|Quest acquired in:||Meridia|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Devils have taken a House Deneith fortress in the jungles of Xen'drik and are using it as a base for their attacks. Travel to the House Deneith Stronghold and defeat the Devil invaders.
- Find a way into the Courtyard
- (Optional) Investigate the Giant Device Heroic: +20% Bonus. / Epic: +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Help Downed Archons return to the battle Heroic: +17% Bonus. / Epic: +17% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Nal'Thera Heroic: +9% Bonus. / Epic: +9% Bonus.
- Find a way into the Stronghold.
- Find a way to open the Sealed Portcullis
- Find a way to enter the Lower Throne Room
- Slay Malicia
- Lightning arc in the NW corridor
Tips and Misc
First area (forest)
- Talk to the Archon, A'taris the Herald
- Search for Iron Key to unlock the way to Courtyard. Can be found on various locations:
- In the first lake
- In a burning pile of debris
- In the second lake
- Can also be unlocked by a rogue (Extremely high Open Lock DC on Epic (Lock DC))
- Optional: From the northwestern lake (northwest corner), swim west and south. Activate the giant head to complete an optional objective. Completing this objective ends the domination effect on the House Deneith guards and Archons later in the quest - they will fight on your side instead.
- Find two crests and proceed east.
- Mind the abishai ambush and stuck spots.
- This is an optional area.
- You can find two downed archons here, and a locked chest in the SE corner.
- Two sets of shrines
- Locked portcullis: pull two levers to open it. One of the levers requires that you solve a puzzle.
- Barrier: needs two crests to open. One in the SW wing, other NW. NW hallway has some lightning traps.
- There's a lever above the furnace to open the underwater gate to the Erinyes optional and a shrine.
- Kill Malicia. Bring Deathward.
- She'll summon some help, more waves as time passes.
- Aggression bonus: 113 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 22 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 29 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: three
- One locked in the NE courtyard
- One for defeating the optional Erinyes
- One end chest which contains named items, Codex Runes, and LGS materials
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
|Malicia (view)||Evil Outsider||Devil|
|Nal'thera (view)||Evil Outsider||Devil|
|Bearded Devil Invader (view)||Evil Outsider||Devil|
|Black Abishai Invader (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Abishai|
|Blue Abishai Invader (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Abishai|
|Blue Slaad Invader (view)||Evil Outsider||Slaad|
|Green Abishai Invader (view)||Evil Outsider||Abishai|
|Green Slaad Invader (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Slaad|
|Hellcat Invader (view)||Evil Outsider||Devil|
|Orthon Invader (view)||Evil Outsider||Devil|
|Red Abishai Invader (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Abishai|
|Red Slaad Invader (view)||Aberration||Slaad|
|White Abishai Invader (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Abishai|