Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh adventure pack
- Ultimate Fan Edition: Level 3 and Level 30
- Collector's Edition: Level 3 only
Once unlocked, Frogo (Heroic / Epic Bullywug Rogue Hireling Contract) can be claimed from Garthalmor. You can claim the contract multiple times per character, but there is no particular benefit to doing so.
How good is he?
- Level 3 Frogo's 'simulated' Search skill for "visibly revealing" trap Control panels is; DC:22, Search (23:Fail; 22:Success)
- His base standing Disable Device skill is suspected to be somewhere in the 20s
- Level 30 Frogo's 'simulated' Spot "danger" alert message, and Search skill for "visibly revealing" trap Control panels is equal to, or over; DC:90, Search (90:Success)
What are some of the buffs that can help heroic Frogo trap even in higher level content?
- Fox's Cunning for traps; Cat's Grace for locks
- Morale bonus: Heroism, Good Hope, Greater Heroism
- Luck bonus: Prayer (scroll for +2)
- Guild bonus: Wild Grove, on the Guild Airship, grants a Guild bonus to hireling ability scores, starting at +1 at player level 1 and increasing to +2 at level 11 and +3 at level 21.
- Bard 3: +4 Music bonus from Bardic Inspiration/Inspire Competence (+5 with Improved Bardic Music)
- Cleric with Knowledge Domain
- FvS Hope of Inspiration: Sacred bonus to all Skills equal to 1 + 1/4 your Favored Soul level for 20 seconds
Past lives and misc
- Frogo cannot unlock underwater chests.
- Frogo can find and disable underwater traps, however, like all hirelings, he sinks like a brick, so he cannot disable traps while floating near the surface (for example, one of the traps in Spies in the House).
- Frogo can run out of thieves' tools (50).