Too Hot to Handle
|Requires access to : Masterminds of Sharn|
|Too Hot to Handle|
|Takes place in:||Alcorin's Forge - Arcsteel Foundry|
|Bestowed by:||Grem Alcorin|
|NPC contact:||Grem Alcorin|
|Quest acquired in:||Alcorin's Forge - Staging Area|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
Grem Alcorin wants you to eliminate the Forgewraiths before they destroy his forge - not to mention all of Sharn. Enter the Arcsteel Foundry and confront the undead.
Completing all quests from the Masterminds of Sharn Part 1 and 2:
- Part 1: A Sharn Welcome, Red Rain, Best Laid Plans, The Same Old Song, Just Business
- Part 2: No Refunds, House of Pain, Blown Deadline, Reach for the Sky
- Ask Mayne Jhaelian to drop the barrier
- Make your way to the Foundry
- Cleanse the undead from the Foundry
- Help Nava Reset the Furnaces
- Defeat the Forgewraith Titan
- Reset the Furnaces
- Reset the Coolant Tanks
What to Expect
- Massive fire and evil damage
- Resurrection timer for Hard (01:30), Elite/R1 (2:00)
- Lockout after talking when entering the actual Forge.
- Rising Lava respectively vanishing ground.
Tips and Misc
- Fire Absorption and Alignment Absorption is recommended. Twist Energy Sheath Fire (Draconic Incarnation tier one) or use Fire Absorption items, for Evil Absorption use The Lunar Eclipse.
- Crowd Control and/or Instakillers for Runners/Cogs Fanatics
- Sunburst for Forgewraiths and Forge Wraith Doom Skulls
- Recommended: Trapper for disabling the Puzzles in first part of final fight. (Much faster than doing puzzles)
- Recommended: 1 Tank for norm, at least 2 tanks for hard+
- 2 or 4 players handling puzzles
- 9 coolant tanks, each have 3 levers, just pull the two left-most levers for each tank.
- When the titan appears you might want to gather everyone in melee range to discourage the Skull Volley attack.
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.