Belgrave's Emporium is one of the wonders of Sharn - a massive shop that sells all manner of goods under a single roof.
|Requires access to : Masterminds of Sharn|
|Takes place in:||Belgrave's Emporium*|
|Bestowed by:||Celwyn Ulth|
|NPC contact:||Celwyn Ulth|
|Quest acquired in:||Sharn - Clifftop Tower District|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
A member of the Twelve is about to announce some very serious accusations about Lucian Vaunt. He's chosen a public place - one of Sharn's biggest shops - to make this announcement, but there's still concern that Vaunt will move against him. Take the lift to Belgrave's Emporium and protect the Gnome Wizard from Vaunt's men.
- This dungeon is guest-narrated by Keith Baker.
- Find Glastig the informant
- Speak with the store manager (again)
- Obtain a key to the manager's office
- Recover Glastig's notebook
- (Optional) Find pages from Glastig's notebook (4 total) — Bonus (22%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Disable the Loss Prevention Specialist — Bonus (16%): Heroic Epic
- Four pressure plates around the hidden locked chest
Tips and Misc
- All the crests are guarded by several Vaunt goons, who don't activate until you're near them.
- The notebook pages can be found in:
- Changing Rooms - last changing room
- One on the floor near the crest-locked gate, west of the Store Manager
- One on the spiraling ramp up to the second floor
- One on a ledge in the rafters, to the north (just outside where you come out after finding Glastig)
- The Loss Prevention Specialist is in the Dungeon Department and activates when you open the gate to the chest.
- There are Security Constructs hidden within some breakable boxes within both the Loss Prevention Specialist room and end fight.
- Talk with the store manager after finding Glastig. His office is at the top of the spiral ramp.
- Devious bonus: 18 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 5 (disarm a trap which enemy plant) or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 18 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- One for defeating the Loss Prevention Specialist
- One locked and trapped chest, in an alcove behind a secret door, across the rafters to the west
- One end chest (contains named loot)
- Collectables: 4
- Fungus on the second floor, in the south
- Reagents Cabinet on the second floor, in the west
- Bookshelf on the second floor, in the west
- Adventurer's Pack in the rafters, in the west
- NPC rewards: standard