Item:Thread of Fate
Thread of Fate is an end-game raid currency introduced in Update 41 as an incentive for players to run a variety of raids at cap, rather than just the few they specifically want gear from. Threads of Fate are .
You can find Threads in the end chests of at-cap raids, regardless of Tier. They are not passable in-chest, and can go into your Green Bag in stacks of up to 10,000.
- Different raids yield different amounts. Longer and harder raids yield more.
- Drop rates increase with difficulty. Elite and Reaper give the same reward.
|Defiler of the Just||1||10||12||14|
|Fire on Thunder Peak||1||12||15||18|
|Temple of the Deathwyrm||1||12||15||18|
|The Mark of Death||1||8||11||13|
|Legendary Hound of Xoriat||2||6||8||10|
|Legendary Tempest's Spine||2||13||15||19|
|Riding the Storm Out||2||19||21||25|
|Old Baba's Hut||3||15||19||24|
|The Curse of Strahd||3||20||24||26|
|Legendary Vision of Destruction||3||20||25||30|
|Legendary Lord of Blades||3||20||25||30|
|Too Hot to Handle||4||25||30||35|
|Legendary Master Artificer||4||25||30||35|
|The Dryad and the Demigod||4||25||30||35|
Upgrade Pre-U41 Raid Loot. In the Halls of Heroes north of the entrance to the White Plume Mountain quest, click on the "Re-acquire Raid Loot" altar (see picture to the right) in order to exchange 50 Threads of Fate to upgrade Raid Loot acquired before U41 to boost its power level to appropriate values and lower its minimum level. This will allow already earned Raid Loot to be boosted to appropriate values without requiring you to re-run Raids for that specific piece of gear.
- Beware: Upgrading in effect destroys the old item and creates a new (improved) one, so the process removes any/all Augments, Sentience, Mythic and Reaper bonuses, and Stone of Change effects from an item.
For all other rewards, double-click on the Threads of Fate in your inventory.
- 250: New Filigree
- 500: Upgrade a claimed new-filigree to Rare version (total 750 threads)
- 500: Spark of Memory
- 1000/2000: Adding Mythic +2 / Mythic +4 to the White Plume Mountain raid-level items (Wave, Whelm, Blackrazor, Frostblade, and Angdrelve - as well as their alternate slot variants) that are earned via Schism Shards from Killing Time
- 250 + 10000 Mysterious Remnants: +3 Upgrade Tome of Magic Resistance / Physical Resistance /Melee Power / Ranged Power / Spell Power
- 1000 + 12500 Mysterious Remnants: +4 Upgrade Tome of Magic Resistance / Physical Resistance /Melee Power / Ranged Power / Spell Power
- 5000: Exclusive Cosmetic: Diadem of Glory
- 100/250/500: raid weapon upgrade via Nearly Finished (Project Nemesis and Too Hot to Handle raids)
The Filigrees introduced in U41 belong to two Filigree Sets, but fit in just one Filigree Slot. They fully stack with all other Filigree, except for themselves or their Rare Version. They have double the standard bonuses for their basic and Rare stats.
- Sucker Punch/One Against Many: +2 Strength (Rare: +4 Melee Power)
- Treachery/Twilight's Cloak: +2 Dexterity (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Dance of the Wind/Next Fall: +2 Dexterity (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Soul Weaver/Splendid Cacophony: +2 Constitution (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Snake Bite/Grandfather's Shield: +2 Constitution (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Eye of the Beholder/Inevitable Grave: +2 Intelligence (Rare: +8 Universal Spellpower)
- Zarigan's Arcane Enlightenment/Voltaic Experiment: +2 Intelligence (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- Celerity/Vigilance: +2 Wisdom (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- Hell and Back/Embraced by Light: +2 Charisma (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- Sanctified Fervor/Reverberation: +2 Charisma (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- Purity/Touch of Grace: +20 Healing Amplification (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- Nystul's Mystic Defense/Electrocution: +6 MRR (Rare: +4 Magical Resistance Rating)
- The Blood Feast/Frozen Wanderer: +6 PRR (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Bravery Throughout/Shattered Device: +6 PRR (Rare: +4 Physical Resistance Rating)
- Spines of the Manticore/The Wreath of Flame: +6 Ranged Power (Rare: +4 Ranged Power)
- - Introduction
- - Lamannia preview