Lieutenant Zaira Dane has asked you to confront the mysterious invaders who are attempting to release Project Nemesis into the world. Head to the Hazardous Prototype Repository to prevent them from opening the vault.
|Requires access to : Masterminds of Sharn|
|Takes place in:||Hazardous Prototype Repository*|
|Bestowed by:||Lieutenant Zaira Dane|
|NPC contact:||Lieutenant Zaira Dane|
|Quest acquired in:||Alcorin's Forge - Staging Area|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
- Meet Dane near the Vault
- Disable the Elemental Batteries
- Do not allow the door to open
- Defeat Mistwalker's team
Tips and Misc
Everything here is based on Normal difficulty. Higher difficulty might have more mechanics like curses etc.
- This Raid is basically one long battle in a single room (plus some special "elemental rooms" just off that one room, explained below). There ere 4 mini-bosses to kill, plus a main boss, Qaspiel Mistwalker, who does not enter the combat until the others are dead.
- Weaker or wounded characters may wish to hide behind pillars in the corners, but watch out for spawning Orthons and Devils.
- Useful Buffs: Displacement (against a strong ranged boss); Shield/Nightshield (against Force Missiles from a caster boss), elemental buffs for those who will kill elementals.
- All puzzles in the room must have lit corners and bottom. Middle area of each puzzle has to be UNLIT.
- Throughout the battle, Constructors will spawn near the puzzles, and attempt to un-solve them. They need to be slain as soon as possible, or the puzzles must be solved again. Failing to keep the puzzles (re-)solved will make the laser unusable, and so may result in quest failure.
- Effectively, the mini-bosses must be killed (twice each) before the main Boss can be killed.
- It's possible to hurt the main boss before, but they will heal up again.
- Each of the four bosses (Gish, Rudus Caskrage, Zulkis Crowspire and Irk) have to be slain individually under laser crystal. Once that boss fall on the ground there is 1-3s time frame to use laser to kill bosses.
- When preparing Rudus Caskrage (the minotaur boss), he uses a superman attack from time to time that does a lot of AOE damage and has a wide range. On higher difficulty this is deadly for almost everyone in the Area of Effect. To avoid this attack, everyone must watch him and has to jump at a same time he jumps. It's recommended to someone shout on voice chat for everyone to jump. (Consider killing him first.)
- Once a boss is slain properly, the laser crystal changes color to: red, white, blue or green. Each color determine one of the 4 elements, where elementals need to be slain.
- Green is earth/acid, white is air/electric, red is fire, and blue is water/cold.
- To enter an elemental room, the laser crystal has to be moved to the same place where the blue pillar of light is. Once the laser is in the proper place, someone has to stand in that light under the laser and another player has to use the laser to shoot that person in a pillar of light.
- Once the laser has been used, 3 random players closest to pillar of light acquire elemental buff allowing them to enter that elemental room. Buff is shown as changed character's color (for example, the character glows green for Acid buff).
- Those buffed players have to enter the elemental room of the same color and kill all elemental inside. Once inside, avoid circles on the ground as they do massive elemental damage.
- All above must be repeated for 4 bosses. After dealing with 2 bosses devils start to spawn, also Emissary appears. Try to kill Emissary first because he deals a lot of magical damage and introduces confusion.
- After all four bosses are dead, Qaspiel Mistwalker spawns all of them again. The party has to kill them before Mistwalker. If they are still alive and the party drops Mistwalker's health to ~10%, he will take some strength from others and heal himself.
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
- No monsters defined for this quest.