- +15 Enhancement Bonus+15 Enhancement Bonus: +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls.
- Nearly FinishedNearly Finished: This item isn't quite finished, but it's only a step away from completion. Bring it to a Cannith Reforging Station and combine it with melted materials to restore this item to its full potential.
- Keen VKeen V: Passive: This weapon deals an additional +2[W] damage. In addition, the base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with Improved Critical feat.
- Disease: Unholy Tear This weapon saps the vitality from your enemies, dealing 10d6 Evil damage on each hit. It also has a chanceto spread its disease whenever you strike an enemy, which will reduce their Armor Class and Positive Healing Amplification.
- Limb ChopperLimb Chopper: This potent and feared ability allows the weapon to sever the limbs of those it strikes. On an attack roll of 20 which is confirmed as a critical hit, the weapon severs an opponent's limb from its body. Some creatures, including many aberrations and all oozes, have no limbs. Others, such as golems and undead creatures, are not affected by the loss of their limbs. Most other creatures, however, have their movement slowed 75% and attacks slowed by 50% when a limb is cut off.
- Empty Red Augment Slot Red AugmentsColorless Augments
- Mythic Weapon Boost +2 or +4Mythic Weapon Boost +2 or +4: +2 or +4 Mythic bonus to Melee, Ranged, and Universal Spell Power.
(This is a rare enchantment that does not show up on all drops of this item.)