There's now a newas the old one was hacked and deleted.
|Spell Level:||Brd 3, Sor/Wiz 3, Wlk 3|
|SLA:||Archmage (Wiz); Luck Domain (Clr); Enlightened Spirit (Wlk); Dragonmark of Shadow (Elf); Shadowdancer epic destiny|
|Spell Point Cost:||20|
|Metamagic:||Enlarge, Eschew, Extend, Quicken|
|Duration:||6 seconds per caster level (No maximum)|
|Cooldown:||3 seconds (Wiz/Brd), 2 seconds (Sor)|
Your appearance becomes extremely blurred, giving enemies a 50% concealment miss chance when attacking.
- A See Invisibility spell does not counteract the blur effect, but a True Seeing spell does.
- Opponents that cannot see the subject (e.g. because of blindness) ignore the spell’s effect, although blindness imposes the same 50% concealment penalty itself. Opponents that do not need vision (e.g. oozes) ignore the displacement effect entirely.
- Displacement is independent of (and is not negated by) Invisibility. If you are both Displaced and Invisible, an enemy that is close enough to see through the invisibility will still take the 50% concealment miss chance (if it does not also have True Seeing or blindsight).
- Does not stack with blur or similar effects (Dusk, Blurry).
- Corual Laoli <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 3> found in Object Desire in House Phiarlan
- <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Level 3> found in The Portable Hole
- Category:Displacement clicky items
- Greensteel crafting
- Legendary Green Steel crafting
- Eternal Flask of Displacement
- Altar of Insanity crafting