Mythic items are a variant of named items with additional power compared to their non-mythic versions. Mythic items are very rare on lower difficulties, they are meant to be a reward for running higher difficulties.
- When introduced in Update 23, only some named items of the update had a mythic version (see Mythic items).
- Update 25 introduced the Mythic Boost - an optional enchantment that can appear on any of the named items of Update 25 and later.
- Update 34 made Mythic Boost also available on older named items.
Mythic Boost is available in the magnitude +1 to +4. Higher bonuses drop more frequently on higher difficulties.
- Weapons, belts, gloves, goggles, rings, and trinkets grant Mythic bonus to Melee, Ranged, and Universal Spell Power.
- Armor, boots, bracers, cloaks, headwear, necklaces, shields grant Mythic bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Rating.
- Orbs, rune arms, and collars can appear Shield and/or Weapon boost.
- (Some) ToEE items can appear with two mythic bonuses, e.g., Weapon and Shield.
- Weapons, armor, shields can have +2 or +4 bonus, +4 is rarer.
- Clothing and jewelry can have +1 or +3 bonus, +3 is rarer.
Unlike most bonus types, all sources of Mythic bonus stack.
- Originally limited to selected named items, since Update 34 available for all named chest loot.
- ToEE Crafting
- Slave Lords Crafting
- Special loot available in Wheloon/Storm Horns that looks like randomly generated, but binds to character on equip and cannot be used in Cannith Crafting ( )
First tier (+1 or +2) Mythic Boost occurs on 30% of eligible items on Elite and higher, and second tier (+3 or +4) occurs on 5% of eligible items on Elite and higher. (Sample size: 211 items. Data source: Google Sheets)
|Originally Posted by SteelStar (Contribs • Message • Email • ) |
Mythics in the new pack come in two tiers. The first tier is (+1 or +2) to (PRR/MRR or Melee/Ranged/SpellPower). The number and the stat are dependent on the slot the item goes in. (For instance, because it's a Cloak, the first tier Mythic for Hide of the Fallen is +1 PRR/MRR). The second (much rarer) tier is (+2 or +4) to the same stat.