- Normal mounts move at 180% the base character run speed
- Fast mounts move at 200% the base character run speed.
The player characters' movement speed is replaced with the movement speed of the mount (VIP speed bonus still applies while mounted).
Mounts have been introduced in Update 44.
In terms of game mechanics, mounts are items. Drag them to your hotbar and activate them to summon them.
To dismount a mount, press the block key. By default, this is the ⇧ Left Shift. You also dismount automatically if your character takes damage.
Characters may not engage in combat while mounted.
You immediately dismount if you have a rune arm automatically charging.
Several /emotes (e.g. /dance) will work for mounts.
Mounts are available from multiple sources:
- Talk to Quaal of Vesve <Wondrous Mount Vendor> in the Keep on the Borderlands city zone where you can turn 15 Quaal Feather Tokens for a base mount.
- Upgrade a base mount to a fast mount with an Enchanted Horseshoe.
- Daily Dice, gold roll 96+: Fast White Stallion, Fast Midnight Stallion ...
- Keep on the Borderlands Bonus Items bundle includes one Steed of the Borderlands (fast mount) for each of your characters.
- Hardcore League season two, reward for reaching 5000 total favor - Bone Devil Armored Mount
|Bone Devil Armored Mount||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Buckskin Horse||1||80%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Chestnut Horse||1||80%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Dappled Brown Horse||1||80%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Dun Horse||1||80%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Fast Buckskin Horse||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Fast Chestnut Horse||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Fast Dappled Brown Horse||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Fast Dun Brown Horse||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Fast Palomino Horse||1||100%|
|Quaal's Token Mount: Palomino Horse||1||80%|
|Steed of the Borderlands||1||100%|
| data-sort-value="001" class="center" | 1 | data-sort-value="000" ||
Fast Midnight Stallion ML:1 Speed 100% BTC
Fast White Stallion ML:1 Speed 100% BTC
You do not have to buy different horses for each race, the horse you summon will scale to your character's current size. This includes later reincarnations (which make characters appear slightly physically larger for their second and then third/subsequent incarnations) and race changes over lives.
The size of the mount has no effect on speed or combat.