From DDO wiki
|Requires access to : The Soul Splitter|
|Epic level:|| 32|
|Takes place in:||*|
|Bestowed by:||Quigley Tangleford|
|NPC contact:||Quigley Tangleford|
|Quest acquired in:||Sharn - Cliffside Docks District|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
Warforged are disappearing from the streets of Sharn, and your old acquaintance Dorris is one of the missing. Your only clue to her whereabouts is a package she was supposed to pick up down by the docks.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with deputy harbormaster's secretary's assistant
- Track down the package for Dorris
- Find Dorris
- Find more clues at the Docks (4 total)
- Go to the Cogs elevator
- Make way to the old factory
- Find more clues in the Cogs (3 total)
- Check to see if the fighter trainer is home
- Speak to the Lord of Blades
- (Optional) Quell the riot
- (Optional) Uncover all minor clues (12 total)
- (Optional) Find Bertrand Grey
- (Optional) Find a way to eavesdrop on the conversation inside
Tips and Misc
- On The Docks
- Speak to Dayson Kluge, to figure out how much of an idiot he is, and about Dorris' missing package.
- Investigate the group of Warforged dock workers at the end of the northern-most dock.
- Quell the riot
- Reacquire Dorris' package from the warforged deliveryman.
- Speak to Fran, who is looking for her her lost friend and renown artist, Bertrand Grey. You need to speak to her twice, and choose different speaking points for the party to continue with the quest, down in the Cogs Factory.
- The Cogs Factory
- Make your way from the elevator to the Cogs factory entry.
- Discover the Soul-split warforged in boxes
- Find the lever to open the gate further into the Cogs
- Note: there are 2 secret doors in the factory, Search DC > 19, Spot DC ≤ 17
- The Money Pit
- Talk to the Bookie
- Jump into the ring and clear out all of the other monsters in the ring/stands (a la: Tharashk Arena)
- Speak to Warforged opponent (Bertrand Grey) to find out who trained him.
- Speak to the Announcer, to discover where the warforged trainer lives.
- There is a Secret door near the exit of the Pit.
- Take the elevator up.
- The Cogs - after the Money Pit
- Find the Undelivered Letter.
- Find the Trainer's House
- The Trainer's House
- Listen in on the conversation between the Trainer and his contact in Fathom Inc.
- Defeat the trainer
- Note: There are MANY traps in his house. He seems to be immune to them all. He will also rubber-band when he gets to the entrance to his house, so drawing him outside will only result in having to defeat him inside with full health. Some, if not all of the traps have control boxes, but you will have to dodge the myriad of traps, AND the trainer's attacks in order to disable them.
- Open the back door, and talk to Dorris, then talk to The Lord of Blades.
- Aggression bonus: ≤ 122 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: ≤ 176 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 2 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: ≤ 49 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: ≤ 72 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
||17||Finding Dorris, end chest|
||17||Finding Dorris, end chest|
|Hurg Earwool (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Soul-split Artificer (view)||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Soul-split Warrior (view)||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Soul-split Wizard (view)||Living Construct||Warforged|
|Warforged (monster) (NoPic)||Living Construct||Warforged|