From DDO wiki
|Requires access to : The Soul Splitter|
|Epic level:|| 32|
|Takes place in:||*|
|Bestowed by:||Cyndrin Dorwell|
|NPC contact:||Cyndrin Dorwell|
|Quest acquired in:||Sharn - Cliffside Docks District|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Cloudwrights' Club, a refuge for the Sharn's rich and powerful, has replaced its employees with soul-split Warforged. You're here to find out where the club obtained them.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Enter the club
- Speak with your contact
- Find evidence in the Administration Building
- Enter the Administration Building
- Find Evidence in the Administration Building
- Defeat Baxter
- (Optional) Speak with all of the club officers — Bonus (7.5%):
- (Optional) Get authorization to enter the garden — Bonus (1.0%):
- (Optional) Find Chuffy's book — Bonus (1.0%):
- (Optional) Give the book to Chuffy — Bonus (1.0%):
- (Optional) Convince Chuffy to open the garden door — Bonus (15.0%):
search DC, Pressure Plate disable DC
Tips and Misc
- Aggression bonus: ≥ 29 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: ~27 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 3: quest end, The Duke's room, and the hidden chest in basement of the club (Unlock DC ≤ 85)
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
||17||Members Only, end chest|
|Legendary Necromancer's Bracers||Bracers||
||29||Members Only, End chest|