The military might of Stormreach pales before that of the larger cities in Eberron but is handled nonetheless by the mercenary forces of House Deneith. As a result, their ward in Stormreach is heavily fortified and utilitarian in nature. Hobgoblins and elves are known to wear the crest of Deneith but the majority of Deneith’s soldiers are humans.
Points of Interest
- Hammersmith's Inn - Tavern with a bindpoint, level 4-5 quests and a PvP area.
- Anvilfire Inn - Tavern with a bindpoint and level 6-8 quests.
- Dragon Tooth Arms: Melee, Exotic & Missile Weapon Shop. Sells +1 weapons, ammunition & throwing weapons of all types.
- Fare Trades: Weapon Broker. Buys and sells +2 or higher weapons, with stock consisting of what it has recently bought from players.
- Lion's Head Armory: Armor & Shield Shop. Sells +1 armor & shields of all types. Armor kit display area.
- Visbane's Folly: Crafting Altar for Unraveling Enchantments, located at the top of the main tower.
- Temple of the Sovereign Host: Quest giver for the Quest A Relic of a Sovereign Past and teleport location for the divine spell Word of Recall
- House Deneith Docks: Offers transport to Ataraxia's Haven, Three-Barrel Cove and Sorrowdusk Isle.
|Alciana d'Deneith||Anvilfire Inn||She is always looking for groups of able-bodied adventurers to help with the ongoing attacks at Stormcleave Outpost.|
|Brysen d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||<Intelligence Officer>|
|Keane d'Deneith||Hammersmith's Inn|
|Giggs Elorreathi||Hammersmith's Inn|
|Loghan d'Deneith||The Marketplace||Carberent's Lieutenant|
|Commander Tesara||Gladewatch Outpost Defense|
|Darren d'Deneith||Lordsmarch Plaza|
|Lille d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||<Sergeant>|
|Sal Danek||Ruins of Threnal|
|Vargus d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave|
|Taggart d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||<Captain>|
|Tyn d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||<Transport Officer>|
|Galton d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||<Lieutenant>|
|Greigur d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave||Greigur d'Deneith is a Sentinel Marshal.|
|Norbert Visbane||The Tide Turns||<Unraveling Enchantment Expert>|
|Tobras Jorn||The Tide Turns||Tobras is responsible for guarding the backdoor of the Deneith Tower.|
|Captain Lucan d'Deneith||Storm the Beaches|
|Archmage Orlan Fenn||Storm the Beaches|
|Spy Master Romul Ziegvard||Storm the Beaches|
|Oleg d'Deneith||House Deneith||House Deneith patron representative|
|Tarvin d'Deneith||House Deneith||Sells quivers, ammunition and projectiles to characters that have sufficient favor with House Deneith.|
|Thalandain d'Deneith||House Deneith||<Auctioneer>|
|Leima d'Deneith||House Deneith||<Fighter Trainer>|
|Bereschel d'Deneith||House Deneith||Bereschel greets players when they enter House Deneith from the Marketplace and tells them about House Deneith: mainly Quests and points of interest.|
|Hadley d'Deneith||House Deneith||Mercenary|
|Soroth d'Deneith||House Deneith||Mercenary sergeant|
|Firi d'Deneith||House Deneith||Archery range supervisor|
|Jacobi Alluance||The Marketplace||<Weapon Broker>|
|Karl Arklan||Fare Trades||<Quality Weapon Broker>|
|Sarah d'Deneith||Fare Trades||<Magical Weapon Broker>|
|Brom Grimbound||Anvilfire Inn||<Barkeep>|
|Naloran Deathsong||Anvilfire Inn||<Barkeep>|
|Goenther Hammersmith||Hammersmith's Inn||<Barkeep>|
|Admiral Storm||Anvilfire Inn|
|Tabitha d'Deneith||Anvilfire Inn|
|Vaylin d'Deneith||Anvilfire Inn|
|Lieutenant Novak||Anvilfire Inn|
|Lieutenant Greenberyl||Anvilfire Inn|
|Captain Uru||Anvilfire Inn|
|Captain Rhaynes||Anvilfire Inn|
|Silva l'Orian||Anvilfire Inn|
|Vyra d'Deneith||House Deneith Enclave|
Completing tasks and missions for the various patrons will increase your favor, which is a measure of how valuable the different patrons find your character. At each new rank, the patron representative will provide a character with a reward.
Representative: Oleg d'Deneith
- 0 Favor: NeutralNo reward
- 75 Favor: Noted+ 2 to Intimidate and Search skills
Access to Tarvin d'Deneith's shop. He offers normal repair services at 10%-off, and sells projectiles, ammunition and quivers. All this ammunition is Bound to Character on purchase, and price may be influenced by Haggle skill.
- 20 +3 Darts, Shuriken, Throwing Axes, Throwing Daggers or Throwing Hammers - 4.8 pp
- 100 Cold Iron Arrows or Bolts - 12 pp
- 100 +3 Arrows or Bolts - 24 pp
- 100 Silver Arrows or Bolts - 36 pp
- 100 Byeshk Arrows or Bolts - 36.12 pp
- 100 Adamantine Arrows or Bolts - 72 pp
- Large Wide Quiver (10 types x 250 each) - 9,000 pp
- 150 Favor: Commended+5 HP
Tarvin d'Deneith offers "sturdy" (75% returning) missile weapon ammunition.
- 20 Sturdy Darts, Shuriken, Throwing Axes, Throwing Daggers or Throwing Hammers - 4.8 pp
- 20 +3 Sturdy Darts, Shuriken, Throwing Axes, Throwing Daggers or Throwing Hammers - 9.6 pp
- 100 Sturdy Arrows or Bolts - 24 pp
- 100 +3 Sturdy Arrows or Bolts - 48 pp
- Large Thin Quiver (3 types x 1,000 each) - 9,000 pp
- 400 Favor: HonoredCurrently unreachable
|Originally Posted by Oleg d'Deneith |
Subject: You're now eligible for the rank of Noted
|Originally Posted by Oleg d'Deneith |
Subject: You're now eligible for the rank of Commended