The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six is the 2nd quest in the Cult of the Six .|
|The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult • The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six • The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple • The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate • The Sanctum: Quench the Flames • The Sanctum: Church of the Fury|
Despite grave danger, you must brave the temple's defense and retrieve the Book of the Six.
|Requires access to : Sorrowdusk Isle|
|The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six|
|Takes place in:||The Temple Outpost|
|Bestowed by:||Lord Hragg of Grey Moon|
|NPC contact:||Lord Hragg of Grey Moon|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Purchase:||Sorrowdusk Isle or VIP|
Search the Temple Outpost for the Libram of the Six.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Acquire the Libram of the Six from the outpost's central fane
- Destroy Brother Telarras and the protectors of the Libram (5 total)
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Poison trap in the west of the first room; no control panel, however it only fires once and is easily avoided.
- Poison traps in the southeast secret room; no control panel, however they also only fire once and are easily avoided (stick to the edge of the room)
- Poison traps in the east and west alcoves of the western room off the north corridor; control panel is on the west wall between the first two sarcophagi
Tips and Misc
- Once again, some of the hidden side rooms contain Black Puddings. You may wish to save the looting for after completion. However, the breakables/kills bonuses require most of them to be cleared out.
- The cell doors are locked once more, and are unpickable (however, there's nothing inside them)
- Devious bonus: 7 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 10(?) or fewer monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 36 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 47 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 57 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 3 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 5 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 58 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 76 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 93 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 2 behind secret doors (can spawn in multiple locations)
- Collectables: Seven, all behind secret doors – list assumes going counter-clockwise
- Crude Altar in the first room
- Cabinet in the second room
- Mushroom in the second room
- Adventurer's Pack in the third room
- Adventurer's Pack in the fourth room
- Mushroom in the fifth room
- Bookshelf in the sixth room
- NPC rewards: None until all six quests are completed
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Black Pudding ( view • )||Ooze||Black Pudding|
|Cultist of the Six ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Deathblood Troll ( view • )||Giant||Troll|
|High Priest Telarras ( view • )||Undead||Spectre|
|Troll Shaman ( view • )||Giant||Troll|
|Warrior of the Six ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Wight Myrmidon ( view • )||Undead||Wight|
|Wight Priest ( view • )||Undead||Wight|