Sorrowdusk Isle map Spoilers!
An island further to the west of Three-Barrel Cove, Sorrowdusk Isle is shrouded in mystery. Rumors occasionally trickle back to Stormreach of powerful troll and ogre clans, and of cults who worship the Dark Six. But while rumors trickle back to Stormreach, adventurers who leave for Sorrowdusk seem to never return.
This adventure zone is accessed via House Deneith by talking to Brother Mirashai, who is in the extreme northeast corner (by the pier and ship on the map). He will take you to The Eye of Kol Korran, a ship that acts as a tavern as well as the entrance to the Wilderness Adventure Area. The ship has bartender, and Brother Mirishai is there also, acting as a spirit binder, a Silver Flame buff vendor, and a farshifter who can send you back to where you departed from in House Deneith.
Sorrowdusk Isle is a level 7 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing character levels 4 through 11 full XP rewards.
| Rare Encounter
- Slay Kurmer, <Ogre Commander>
- Slay Barxer, <Ogre commander>
- Slay Teargon, <Hellhound Herald>
- Slay Rhath, <Scorpion King>
- Slay Noozer, <Troll Chieftain>
- Slay Kremen, <Troll Chieftain>
- Slay Furley, <Troll Chieftain>
- Slay Vermilo, <Ancient Gargoyle Sentinel>
- Slay Saate, <Wight Priest>
- Slay Thanolin, <Tormented Spectre>
- Slay 10 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 325 XP = 32.5 xp/kill
- Slay 25 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 447 XP = 29.8 xp/kill
- Slay 50 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 625 XP = 25 xp/kill
- Slay 100 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 975 XP = 19.5 xp/kill
- Slay 200 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 1,645 XP = 16.45 xp/kill
- Slay 400 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 2,995 XP = 14.98 xp/kill
- Slay 750 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 5,145 XP = 14.7 xp/kill
- Slay 1,500 creatures in Sorrowdusk Isle: 10,935 XP = 14.58 xp/kill
- Find the ogre camp
- Find the spider's nest
- Discover the ancient ruins
- Find the scorpion swarm
- Find the troll sacred place
- Find the overgrown corridor
- Find the iron mines
- Find the ogre cave
- Find Lord Grust's Cave
- Find the hellhound den
- Find the troll dungeon
- Find the troll lair
- Find Grey Moon's den
- Find the temple outpost
- Find Sorrowdusk Temple
- Find the wight lair
| Each Rare Encounter is worth 500 XP with a 2,500 bonus XP for locating everything.
|| Each Explorer is worth 250 XP with a 1,000 bonus XP for locating everything.
- Note: Saate, <Wight Priest> isn't actually rare. He will always spawn. To get him to spawn, simply completely clear out and kill everything in the farthest undead tomb.
Grey Moon Waning
- Initial quest given by Kurvic the Hound located on The Eye of Kol Korran before entering the zone.
- Story arc advanced after each chapter by Bruku located within the zone
Cult of the Six
Once you have completed the chain once you may return to Bruku and he will give you the option to "Repeat the 'Cult of the Six' Quest" or "Reset the 'Grey Moon Waning' quest chain." If you choose to only repeat the Cult of the Six you will only have to do the final 6 quests in order to receive a chain reward. However, you will not be given the option to reset the first chain if you are in the process of repeating the second one; i.e. the second chain must be completed before the option to reset the first is offered.
Note: If you reset the Grey Moon Waning chain, you must recall to the ship to speak with Kurvic again, starting over from scratch.
- Bring an empty pack; there are no Banks or Auctioneers anywhere close to Sorrowdusk, only a barkeep-quality vendor on the ship, The Eye of Kol Korran.
- The Rare Encounter "Saate, <Wight Priest>" seems to always spawn. To get him to spawn, clear out the temple where he is located. After you destroy all the undead, he should spawn in the main hall
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.