Name: Norbert Visbane
Affiliation(s): House DeneithLocations:
Description: <Unraveling Enchantment Expert>
The Tide Turns
When you reach the tower's upper outside area, he will be cowering near his device, and will scream to you:
- Norbert Visbane: You must activate my device! It's our only chance!
If you talk to him to get more details, he will tell you:
- Norbert Visbane: Quickly, you must activate my device. It's the only way to stop the pirates' airship!
- You: What are you talking about?
- Norbert Visbane: Well, I realized that this Tower is vulnerable to attack from airships. And airships are powered by elementals, you see. So I built a device that incorporated ...
- Norbert Visbane: Oh, we don't have time for explanations! Just go over to the device and pull the lever!
House Deneith Enclave
After you complete The Tide Turns, he can be found near the Deneith Tower. Talking to him will make he say:
- Norbert Visbane: Ah, <name>, it's wonderful to see you again!
- Norbert Visbane: I've made some dramatic improvements to my device since the Blood Tide attack. In fact, my Device will now restore items that have Unraveling Enchantments
- You: Take me to your Device. I have an item with an Unraveling Enchantment that I would like to restore. (teleport to Tower's pinnacle)
- You: Device? What device?
- Norbert Visbane: Why, my Device up on the top of the Deneith Tower. You remember—the one they used to call 'Visbane's Folly?
- Norbert Visbane: But I showed them! Not only did my Device save House Deneith from those pirates, but now I've figured out how to make it restore Unraveling Enchantments!
- You: What is an Unraveling Enchantment?
- Norbert Visbane: Unraveling Enchantments are ones that have become unstable and weakened with time. But I've figured out how to reverse the process.
- Norbert Visbane: Simply take the item with the Unraveling Enchantment and place it in my Device along with a Sigil of the Goat, a Sigil of the Lion, and a Sigil of the Dragon. Combine them all to restore the enchantment.