Name: Tyn d'Deneith
Bestows Quest(s): The Black Loch
Affiliation(s): House DeneithLocations:
Description: <Transport Officer>
House Deneith Enclave
If you try to talk to her while at level 3 or lower, she will reply:
- Tyn d'Deneith: ????????????????
If you are at level 4 or higher, however, he will reply:
- Tyn d'Deneith: I hope you have your sea legs, <race>. House Deneith is sending us on a mission over the water. We've been hired to clear out the Blood Tide pirates who have taken over the Black Loch over in Three Barrel Cove.
- Tyn d'Deneith: The Blood Tide attacked the place and drove out the locals who had been using the Loch as a base.
- You: There are plenty of battle-hardened buccaneers living in Three Barrel Cove. Why do they need help from House Deneith?
- Tyn d'Deneith: The locals claim there's something ... unnatural about the Blood Tide forces who captured the Black Loch. They won't go anywhere near the place, so they hired us to clear it out.
- Tyn d'Deneith: Let me know when you're ready and we'll set sail. We've found a spot where you can enter the Loch without being seen.
- You: It sounds suspicious, but let's do it. (Bestow quest)
Talking to her after acquiring the quest, but before completion, will make she say:
- Tyn d'Deneith: Quick, let's set sail back to the Black Loch before the wind changes!
- You: It sounds suspicious, but let's do it.
On completion of quest, she will congratulate you with the following:
- Tyn d'Deneith: A fine job, <name>. It makes my blood run cold to think what the Blood Tide could have done if they had Karrnathi necromancers creating zombie pirates for them. Let's just hope those were the only ones.
After completing the quest and taking the reward, if you talk to her again, she will reply:
- Tyn d'Deneith: Ready to ship out to the Black Loch again, soldier?
The Black Loch
You will meet her again at the quest entrance. She will tell you the following:
- Tyn d'Deneith: Ready to earn your pay, <class>?
- You: Absolutely. What's the mission?
- Tyn d'Deneith: We've learned that the Black Loch was invaded by a group of Blood Tide necromancers - Kiettuc and his apprentices.
- Tyn d'Deneith: Your job is to find them and kill them all. But be careful. They're Karrnathi, and capable of creating intelligent, dangerous zombies.
- Tyn d'Deneith: Kiettuc himself is probably on the ship inside the central cavern.
- You: I'll take care of the necromancers. What will you be doing during all this?
- Tyn d'Deneith: I'll be here, guarding the exit. I'm here strictly for intelligence and transport. You'll have to handle the messy part yourself.
- You: Good luck, Tyn. See you when it's all over.
After that, if you talk to her, she will randomly say one of those lines:
- Tyn d'Deneith: You're being compensated for killing pirates, not talking to me!
- Tyn d'Deneith: Bloody pirates... I can't wait til they're wiped out.
- Tyn d'Deneith: I'll keep the exit secure. Get moving, soldier!