|Requires access to : The Lost Gatekeepers|
|Takes place in:||Hargrove Family Farm|
|Bestowed by:||Lily Hargrove|
|NPC contact:||Lily Hargrove|
|Quest acquired in:||The Gatekeepers' Grove|
|Free to Play:||No|
The quest entrance is in The Cerulean Hills, just SE of the abandoned mine shaft.
Bug: Free to Play characters can currently access this quest's dungeon instance even though the quest NPC has red chalice and red exclamation point. Free to Play players will need to use the slash command /death to recall out of the instance because otherwise their character will be trapped in the instance with a make a purchase now pop-up window.
- Find something "bright and loud"
- Talk to Briar Hargrove
- Find a path into the garden
- Follow the mysterious voice
- Relive the garden vision
- Defeat Rosemary Hargrove
- (Optional) Relive all the visions of the past
- (Optional) Find Sage Hargrove
- (Optional) Defeat Sage Hargrove
- (Optional) Read all the notes
Tips and Misc
Talk to Briar. You need to get to the garden. You have two options:
- Find two crests in random locations in the mansion.
- Find a secret door in the central northern room and use that way to reach the garden.
In either case, you need to get the scythe before heading to the garden. The scythe is in a room accessible from the main hallway, the only door on the southern wall.
In the garden, you can then chop the bamboo barriers to proceed. There's an optional chest in the north and south, plus the optional Sage Hargrove in the Root Cellar to the north; or head east to the end fight.
Activate the vision, kill Rose and everything else, then talk to the parrot.
Rose counts as a kill, thus there is no way to complete the quest with 0 kills
Bug: As of Apr 27, 2020, hitting the first set of bamboo with anything other than the scythe will bug the quest and it will not be able to be completed
- Insidious Cunning bonus: NA or fewer monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Devious bonus: 17-19 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Discreet bonus: 39+ or fewer monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 29 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 38 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 46 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: .
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop
|Burrowing Rust Monster (view)||Aberration||Rust Monster|
|Crawling Infestation (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Garden Scarecrow (view)||Construct||Golem|
|Hill Raven (view)||Animal||Raven|
|Hill Scorpion (view)||Vermin||Scorpion|
|Rosemary Hargrove (view)||Undead||Ghost|
|Sage Hargrove (view)||QL2:||Undead||Wight|
|Wilted Crop Blight (view)||Plant||Needle Blight|