The Gatekeepers' Grove
The Gatekeepers have created a Druids' grove in this secluded spot just outside Stormreach.
The Gatekeepers' Grove is a small city zone connected to a wide variety of different locations, all bound by the common theme of being located nowhere near the city of Stormreach, including Greyhawk-related contents and other planes.
Points of Interest
- Zarnoth the Vigilant, the patron representative of the Gatekeepers
- Varron Tertius, <Schism Shard Collector> (in a secluded room behind Zarnoth)
- Preceptor Kroth bestows The Lost Gatekeepers story arc:
- Alatra the Gatekeeper and Bagnam the Gatekeeper, bestow The Gatekeepers and the Temple heroic and epic
- The Temple of Elemental Evil both bestows the quest and serves as an entrance to the two parts of the temple.
- Drevok the Gatekeeper and Cerra the Gatekeeper, bestow The Slave Lords and the Codex Page heroic and legendary
- Against the Slave Lords both bestows the quest and serves as an entrance to the parts of the adventure.
- Raheen the Gatekeeper, bestows White Plume Mountain
- Orinus Arundul, bestows Tavern Brawl
- The Harbor, north end of the 'Grove
- Kregan the Gatekeeper - The Keep on the Borderlands
- Norogorn Thaq - The Twelve, to the White Plume Mountain quest givers
- Uthor Granth - Shavarath
- Surna Garnok - The Harbor, House Cannith and The Twelve at the quest givers for The Devil's Gambit quests
- The Cerulean Hills, south end of the 'Grove
Accessing the grove
Besides the harbor, you can get to the grove from various locations:
- The Harbor (off the long pier leading to the lighthouse, in the southeast of that area)
- The Cerulean Hills (northeast corner)
- Norogorn Thaq in The Twelve (on the trail above/behind the tower, near the White Plume Mountain and Other Tales quests)
- The Keep on the Borderlands (the portal on the south wall)
- If you are level 10 or higher, Mogar Drim in the northern part of The Harbor if you don't already have his quest (Grim and Barett)