The Sacred Bounty
|Requires access to : The Lost Gatekeepers|
|The Sacred Bounty|
|Takes place in:||Derelict Temple of Arawei|
|Bestowed by:||Foxpaw the Younger|
|NPC contact:||Foxpaw the Younger|
|Quest acquired in:||The Gatekeepers' Grove|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
The quest entrance is in The Cerulean Hills.
Bug: Free to Play characters can currently access this quest's dungeon instance even though the quest NPC has red chalice and red exclamation point. Free to Play players will need to use the slash command /death to recall out of the instance because otherwise their character will be trapped in the instance with a make a purchase now pop-up window.
- Find the 'sacred bounty'
- Explore the Lower Temple
- (Optional) View all visions of the past
- (Optional) Figure out where the levers lead.
- (Optional) Slay Vine Horror Guardian
What to Expect
- Optional tile puzzle, mirror puzzle, levers
Tips and Misc
- To complete the quest, you don't need to touch any puzzles or explore any side rooms. Head north, then SE, SW, then north again. Drop down, pass a shrine, and continue to end fight. Pick up the apple to finish the quest.
- The Figure out where the levers lead Optional; involves unlocking barriers, by moving the farthest mirror in Mirror puzzle at the end, for the light beam to hit one of two Crystals for two individual door barriers. A magically sealed Secret Door near the top of the downwards spiral steps requires 3 gems to be lit before it will actually open and reveal the Chest. Using the Tile Puzzle, you can also light up two gem (blue and green gem tiles) at the same time to open the Shrine room, which also contains a Lever.
- Devious bonus: 4 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 57 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: ≤ 82 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 16 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 18 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 22 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop