The Cerulean Hills
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Update 46
The rich farmland southeast of Stormreach is known as the Cerulean Hills. Recently, refugees have been pouring into the Harbor from these lush sloped plains due to the invasion from the Grul Tribe of orcs and their bugbear allies. This adventure zone is accessed through The Harbor, out the southeastern gates near the southern docks. It replaced the Postern Gate Wilds in Module 4.
The Cerulean Hills is a level 3 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 1 through 4 full XP rewards.
Points of Interest
- Entrance to Stormreach Harbor
- Portal to The Gatekeepers' Grove (northeast corner, not shown on map)
- Braza Farmstead - quest entrance for Where There's Smoke...
- Grul Tribe Outpost - quest entrance for The Captives
- Nash Braza - questgiver for Where There's Smoke...
- Talloak Stoutfield - captive farmer
- Lotigath - Ancient Chipped Gargoyle
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron||Casual||Normal||Hard||Elite|
|Where There's Smoke...||3||9||The Free Agents||
|The Captives||3||9||The Free Agents||
There are tales of elusive and daunting creatures that stalk the Cerulean Hills. You must seek out and best these rare encounters.
Each Rare Encounter is worth 250 XP, with 875 Bonus XP for locating everything.
- Slay Ebony, Night Scorpion
- Slay Thaalan, Brigand Commander
- Slay Garunt, Orc Cleric (outside)
- Slay Kargoth, Orc Warrior (inside)
- Speak to Lotigath, Ancient Chipped Gargoyle
- Rescue Talloak Stoutfield, Farmer
- Slay Twinfang, Lion Pack Leader
After completion: You have bested all rare encounters of the Cerulean Hills. This is an achievement of great honor.
Purge the plague of monstrous denizens from the Cerulean Hills.
- Slay 10 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 125 XP = 12.5 xp/kill
- Slay 25 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 180 XP = 12 xp/kill
- Slay 50 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 275 XP = 11 xp/kill
- Slay 100 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 487 XP = 9.74 xp/kill
- Slay 200 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 920 XP = 9.2 xp/kill
- Slay 400 creatures in The Cerulean Hills: 1,820 XP = 9.1 xp/kill
After completion: You have dealt a devastating blow to the monstrous inhabitants of the Cerulean Hills. The hills are now a safer place for the farmers and fishermen.
Discover the magnificent sites and dark haunts of the Cerulean Hills.
Each Explorer is worth 150 XP, the bonus for finding all of them is 525 XP.
- Find Nash Braza's caravan - A dusty caravan blocks the road to the west.
- Find the road to the east - The road continues east into territory controlled by hostile Grul tribe orcs.
- Discover the caravan's fate - This caravan has been looted and ripped to pieces. Judging from the debris this happened quite recently.
- Find the garden of stone - Carved statues of hideous creatures line this white marble dias.
- Find the cave-in - The old mine here has long since collapsed, someone must have dug one too many times.
- Find the wolf feeding grounds - Half-gnawed bones, tufts of fur, and splotches of blood cover the ground here.
- Find the Temple of Arawai - The ancient white marble ruins are all that remains of the once great Temple to Arawai, goddess of agriculture. Offerings from desperate farmers are still left and from the looks of the land here, rewarded.
- Find the Tree of Sorrow - A lone tree dots this hill. Legend says that when the temple was ransacked, Arawai cried a single tear and where it landed this tree grew.
- Find the ancient vineyard - Rotted wood overgrown with several vines now resides where a majestic vineyard once stood. A paper label on the ground reads, 'Vintage 978 YK'.
- Find Talloak's dam - Several white marble stones have been piled up here as a makeshift dam.
- Find the Quickfoot safehouse - The faint sounds of an argument over the price of several objects escapes from the cave. You're fairly certain non of the items being discussed were legally obtained.
- Find the Orc's prison - Water rushes down from the rocks above, the crash echoing in your ears.
- Find the scorpions lair - Large holes and drag marks mar the ground in front of this cave.
- Find the orc camp - From the loud boisterous sounds coming from this cave, you guess there must be dozens of orcs inside.
After completion: You have finished exploring the Cerulean Hills.
|Black Wolf (view)||Animal||Wolf|
|Brown Rat (view)||Animal||Rat|
|Bugbear Bard (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Bugbear Rogue (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Bugbear Warrior (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Fiendish Lion (view)||Magical Beast||Lion|
|Lotigath (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Gargoyle|
|Medium Monstrous Scorpion (view)||Vermin||Scorpion|
|Orc Barbarian (view)||Orc||Orc|
|Orc Cleric (view)||Orc||Orc|
|Orc Ranger (view)||Orc||Orc|
|Orc Scout (view)||Orc||Orc|
|Orc Warrior (view)||QL3:; QL?:||Orc||Orc|
|Orc Wizard (view)||Orc||Orc|
|Quickfoot Cat Burglar (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Quickfoot Fighter (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Quickfoot Master Thief (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Twinfang (view)||Magical Beast||Lion|
- Adventurer's Pack (atop the hill straight out from entrance between trees and pillars)
- Adventurer's Pack (inside the Quickfoot Safehouse)
- Mushroom (inside the Orc's Prison)
- Adventurer's Pack (inside the Scorpions Lair)
- Adventurer's Pack (center of the Wolf Feeding Grounds)
- Adventurer's Pack (inside the Orc Camp cavern)