(Redirected from Dannel's Pride)
|Requires access to : Disciples of Rage|
|Takes place in:||Dannel's Pride|
|Bestowed by:||Elsa d'Jorasco|
|NPC contact:||Elsa d'Jorasco|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Locate Elsa d'Jorasco
- Speak to Elsa d'Jorasco
- Find an immune person
- Recover missing supplies
- Investigate the nearby alleyway
- Enter the main plaza
- Pursue the Cultists into the eastern alley
- Traverse the alleyways
- Clear the plaza of rioters
- (Optional) Locate the immune Drow — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Locate Llorewyth — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
What to Expect
- Hidden door (Search and Spot DCs)
- Gates require you to kill or subdue all mobs in order to proceed
- In the main plaza, and also in the end fight, the house Jorasco quarantine efforts results in random explosions going off.
- The explosions cause poison damage and a knockdown effect.
- There is a visual tell -- a yellow circle on the ground -- that warns you of impending explosion, so stay out of the circles.
Tips and Misc
- Don't bother searching for any "missing supplies", as they don't physically exist. This objective will be automatically completed after the end fight.
- In the main plaza, avoid the circles that appear randomly on the ground, they explode after a few seconds.
- At two points in the quest you have defeat multiple waves of enemies in the plaza. You don't have to enter the plaza, you can fight in the doorway; rioters will head towards you.
- If you kill all the enemies in the main area without entering the area, quest objective won't update and may become incompletable.
- In the Aerele fight, enemies will spawn in the corridor behind you.
- If you kill Aerele from distance, without triggering the objective, you can render the quest incompletable.
- Ras'Talath, the immune Drow, can be found in his apartment behind a secret door, east of the plaza (just SW of the shrine)
- Llorewyth can be found in his apartment behind a secret door on the north side of the plaza
- Aggression bonus: 58-62 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 or more secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 16 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 21 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Notes: Not a bug: Enraged Citizens do not count towards monsters killed, because you're only subduing them, not killing.
- Chests: 2
- Collectables: 4
- rubble around the corner after the first gate that Elsa opens
- adventurer's pack on the ground in the small square east of the plaza
- adventurer's pack on a platform up a ladder, in alleyway east of the plaza
- adventurer's pack on the ground outside of Ras'Talas' apartment
- NPC rewards: