The Fall of Truth
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
What has the Stormreaver been doing, hidden within his chambers in the Tor?
|Requires access to : Ruins of Gianthold|
|The Fall of Truth|
|Heroic XP:||The Reaver's Fate|
|Takes place in:||Stormreaver's Chambers|
|Bestowed by:||The Stormreaver|
|NPC contact:||The Stormreaver|
|Quest acquired in:||Gianthold|
|Patron:||Agents of Argonnessen|
|Free to Play:||No|
With the Tor re-taken, you have access to the Inner Sanctum of the Tor. Here, the Stormreaver plans to meet his ancient enemy, the Truthful One, in combat. Join him there and aid the Stormreaver in battle.
(Do not get confused with the spectacle of the same name running in the Livewood Theater.)
Re-flagging for this chain is not required.
- Speak with Draznok ar'Athad to start the chain (Join the war in Gianthold).
- Speak with Draznok to complete the Return to Gianthold:Madstone Crater quest and advance the chain.
- Draznok will next give you the Return to Gianthold:Prison of the Planes quest, requiring you speak with Maragogg ar'Mawn.
- Speaking with Maragogg will give you the Return to Prison of the Planes quest.
- Complete the Return to Prison of the Planes quest and turn it in to Maragogg for an end reward.
- Speak with Draznok to complete the Return to Gianthold:Prison of the Planes quest and advance the chain.
- Draznok will next give you the Return to Gianthold:A Cabal for One quest, requiring you speak with Ysba Stonespear.
- Speaking with Ysba will give you the Return to Cabal for One quest.
- Complete the Return to Cabal for One quest and turn it in to Ysba for an end reward.
- Speak with Draznok to complete the Return to Gianthold:A Cabal for One quest and advance the chain.
- Draznok will next give you the Return to Gianthold:Gianthold Tor quest, requiring you speak with Phorrus ar'Kerl.
- Speaking with Phorrus will give you the Return to Gianthold Tor quest.
- Complete the Return to Gianthold Tor quest and turn it in to Phorrus for an end reward. This gives you Back to Draznok quest.
- Slaying the optional dragons is NOT a flagging requirement.
- Speak with Draznok to complete the Back to Draznok quest, receive chain reward and advance the chain.
- Draznok will next give you the To the Reaver's Aid quest, requiring you speak with The Stormreaver.
- Speaking with The Stormreaver will give you The Fall of Truth raid.
- Complete The Fall of Truth raid and turn it in to Brawnpits for an end reward completing and resetting the entire story arc.
- Join forces with Stormreaver
- Defeat Truthful One
- Defeat the three disciples
- Destroy Prism of Ages
- Slay Stormreaver and Truthful One together
Lightning trap damage somewhat linked to Stormreaver's ability, 700-1,100 on epic elite
Tips and Misc
- Lockout mechanism at entrance. It gets activated when all players entered the main hall and the NPC dialogue starts.
- Lingering Grip of Death (no-resurrection penalty) applies on death, on hard and elite
- Bring Deathblock; Joram the Confused casts Destruction
- Also recommended are Electricity Absorption and Spell Absorption Items.
- You can use Spell Absorption Items to block the dragon breath debuff. They will not block the damage, however, nor the lightning trap damage.
- When the dragon breath hits a player, corresponding spirit will spawn. Avoid being in front of a dragon to minimize trash spawns.
- If you go to the far east side of the room - opposite where the Reaver challenges the Truthful One - and put on Feather Fall, you will allow the Reaver to aggro most of the dragons/giants/trash when the floor falls out, making the party's lives much easier (mass invisibility just before you drop helps, however most mobs have see invisibility in the chamber).
- Each pair must be killed within 10 seconds of each other. Disciples and their giants will revive to full health when their counterpart doesn't die within the ten second window.
- After the first dragon/giant pair is down, the Truthful One will enter the fray. Most groups assign someone with ranged capability to kite the dracolich while the other dragon/giant pairs are being defeated.
- After the second dragon/giant pair is down, a crystal that fires Lolth-like beams will appear high above the center of the room. Once it's destroyed, the Truthful One will dominate the Stormreaver and the final phase of the raid will begin. It is highly recommended to kill the third dragon/giant pair before destroying the crystal.
- A certain amount of time after the Reaver has been dominated and the The Truthful One somewhat damaged, the Truthful One will raise the three defeated dragons as undead dragons. Prior to U17.1 this could be avoided by destroying the crystal prior to killing the third dragon/giant pair, but the Truthful One will now raise the dragons regardless of anything. It is recommended to assign someone to kite the undead dragons while the Reaver and Truthful One are being defeated, as you get nothing for killing the undead dragons.
- It is highly recommended that healers and key casters do not stand together as a Wing Buffet from the Truthful One can easily wipe out a cluster of non-melee players at once.
- Wraiths spawn from killed Player Characters. Use Spawn Screen to prevent this. Monks trained to level 17 and level 15 Druids automatically gain Timeless Body that also prevents this.
- Tips for fighting Truthful One:
- See also this
- Ignore the trash, focus on killing the dragon pairs. Let those with bursts, finger, etc. to clear the trash.
- Conquest bonus: <62 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 3 regular black ones which drop regular lootgen items only, and 1 giant gold raidchest which drops:
- NPC rewards: Standard, 20th list provides a random selection of several raid items and +4 tomes (can drop as 4->5 upgrade).
Named Chest Drop
||Dreampiercer||Quarterstaff||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Braisingstar||Morningstar||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Madstone Aegis||Tower shield||24||The Fall of Truth, Raid Chest (Epic Normal)|
||Rebellion||Short Sword||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Skybreaker, Hand of the Stormreaver||Great Sword||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Ventilated Armbands||Bracers||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Stormreaver's Tablecloth||Cloak||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Pendant of the Stormreaver||Necklace||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest|
||Gauntlets of Immortality||Gloves||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Halcyon Boots||Boots||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Idol of Fortune||Trinket||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
||Ring of Deceit||Ring||25||The Fall of Truth, Raid Warded chest (Epic Normal)|
- Draconic Soul Gem (Yellow Augment): , , , (Epic Elite only)
- Violet Gelatinous Cube-let (BTC): Any Difficulty, Very tiny chance compared to +5 Ability tomes
- Commendation of Heroism (1 EN, 1-2 EH, 2-3 EE)
|Bjorn the Liar (view)||Giant||Giant|
|Confused Spirit (NoPic)||Elemental||Air Elemental|
|Deceived Spirit (NoPic)||Undead||Wraith|
|Disciple of Confusion (undead) (view)||Undead||Blue Dragon|
|Disciple of Confusion (view)||Dragon||Blue Dragon|
|Disciple of Lies (undead) (view)||Undead||White Dragon|
|Disciple of Lies (view)||Dragon||White Dragon|
|Disciple of Silence (undead) (view)||Undead||Black Dragon|
|Disciple of Silence (NoPic)||Dragon||Black Dragon|
|Joram the Confused (view)||Giant||Giant|
|Mason the Silent (NoPic)||Giant||Giant|
|Prism of Ages (view)||Construct||Inanimate Object|
|Silent Spirit (view)||Undead||Wheep|
|Truthful One (view)||Undead||Red Dragon|