A dragon is a reptilelike creature, usually winged, with magical or unusual abilities.
A dragon has the following features.
- 12-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (as fighter).
- Good Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A dragon possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in the description of a particular kind).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only unless humanoid in form (or capable of assuming humanoid form), in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Dragons eat, sleep, and breathe.
- Chromatic Dragons
- Metallic Dragons (none found in game)
- Dragon Turtle (none found in game)
- Other Dragons
See Also: Dragonne (Magical Beast, none found in game)
Sources: ©1995-2004 Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Revised (3.5) System Reference Document which is considered Open Game Content under the Open Game License. Viewable at: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/20040121a