|Spell Level:||Sor/Wiz 5, Wlk 4|
|Spell Point Cost:||Unknown spell cost|
Lets you pick from several destinations (Most public areas in Stormreach, plus The Portable Hole, an area only accessible with Teleportation spells), and instantly transports you there with a 3% failure rate.
- Magic is a curious thing; full of hope and promise one minute, then everything goes .
The fall from the highest point will do close to 100 damage, though a score in the Tumble skill can reduce that some. There is enough time to allow you to cast the Feather Fall spell or to cast Teleport again to break the fall.
- Fare Trades shop in House Deneith ward
- House of Wizardry shop in the House Jorasco ward
- Kundarak Bank in House Kundarak ward
- The Marketplace
- House Phiarlan ward, by the Auction House
- The Portable Hole
- Meridia - Requires completing the Quest by the same name, which can be started in the portal room in the tower of the Twelve.
- The Twelve
- The Harbor - Next to the entrance to the Inspired Quarter
- The Crafting Hall located in the House Cannith Enclave
- Lower Necropolis
- The Gatekeepers' Grove
Wizard Spell inscription : Requires Level 5 Inscription Materials.
- Auromir Palance <Arcane Scroll Vendor - Levels 4-5> found in House of Wizardry in House Jorasco
- Palomic <Arcane Wands and Scrolls Vendor> found in Tower of the Twelve in The Twelve
- Franz Alastor <Guild Arcane Scroll Vendor> found in House Kundarak Enclave in Locksmith Square
||Rod of Teleport||Club||
||1||Varies, see tips||Anniversary Card Collection, Turn in & for 2; Fast Travel from the DDO Store; or as a Festival of the Traveler 2010 Special event common reward|
||Belt of Braided Beards||Belt||
||26||Defiler of the Just, Warded chest|
||Royal Guard Mask||Helm||
||11||Bring Me the Head of Ghola-Fan!, Treasure Room End chest|
Some monsters like Devils and Reapers can teleport in the dungeon. This ability is sometimes used by the players to separate those dangerous monsters from the rest by placing an obstacle between the players and the monsters.