The Inspired Quarter
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Reason: Missing Template and missing map
With the easing of trade and travel restrictions after the Last War, the Inspired Quarter has seen an influx of culture and influence from the nearby city of Dar Quat.
This area, the north-most portion of The Harbor, was once formally known as "the Aspirants' Corner" and "the Stormreach Port". Originally closed prior to Module 8, The Harbor was remodeled with a change in layout and then revamped and reopened by Update 1.
Characters must be Level 4 to enter via the gate to the Quarter, however any character can enter via a Stormreach Teleporter.
Points of Interest
- Weapons Broker
- Armor Broker
- General Vendor
- Adventurer Contracts (Hireling vendor - Level 17-20 )
- The Windward Tavern
- Captain Carthy Cave - Bestows the quest The Shipwrecked Spy
- Uriel - Bestows the quest In the Demon's Den
- Gaven Bell <Dar Qat Guard> - Voice of the Host
- Lord Gerald Goodblade - Bestows the quest Eye of the Titan
- Kegface Kogg - Tavernkeep
- Mother Werth - Spirit Binder
- Reathbane - Transport to the Isle of Forgotten Dreams (after completing Eye of the Titan)
Wylkes Manor is a separate public area located off the western area of the Inspired Quarter, roughly due north from the gate to The Marketplace.
- Gavin Northus - Harbor Security Chief. Gives some information on what is going on.
- Graden Wylkes - Bestow the quest Dream Conspiracy
- Jeets Shimis - Bestow the quest The Mindsunder
- Talbron Tewn - Bestow the quest Finding the Path
- Valkin Ronsa - Bestow the quest I Dream of Jeets
- Weepbane - Gives some information on how to fight dream creatures
|Requires access to : The Path of Inspiration|