Monster Manual classification: Unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Boss: Purple Named - Powerful Boss
- Attack Bonus:
- Attack Damage:
(plus or minus 10) ( )
- Double-strikes occasionally on Normal, and almost all of the time on Elite (two attacks in one swing animation)
- Considered to have rogue levels on hard/elite - and thus can sneak attack and score critical hits on players with 100% fortification.
- True Seeing
- Pit Fiends' melee attacks also have poison and disease effect as following:
- Poison Injury: Fortitude DC 32, initially 1 to 6 CON damage, secondary 1000 Con damage.
- Devil Chills disease: Fortitude DC 32, 1 to 6 STR damage.
Save DC ~28-36
- Delayed Blast Fireball: (save DC )
- Meteor Swarm: 4x 60-90 fire damage (save DC ), 4x 20-30 bludgeon damage (no save, unaffected by DR)
- Hold Monster, Mass: DC suspected to be
- Greater Dispel Magic mass: He has this spell, yet casts it EXTREMELY rarely. On most runs you won't see it ever get cast.
- Teleport Other: teleports random player into his melee range (only in phase 5) DC ~28 Normal
As a level 28 caster using Maximize and Empower, though his spells all cap at CL20 or lower:
- DBF: 80-120 * 2.5 = 200-300 fire damage
- Meteor Swarm: 24-36 + 8-12 * 2.5 = 4x 60-90 fire (save half) + 4x 20-30 Bludgeoning (No save)
Special Qualities: * HP: Very High: (Note: Hard/Elite figures need to be verified post U12)
- - part 4
- - part 5
- - part 4 Legendary
- DR: /Silver+Good (Developer Confirmation).
- Fortification: (Developer Confirmation)
- Saves: Normal: Fort 35+, Will 35+, Reflex 27+
- Feats: Maximize, Empower, Enlarge. Evasion on Hard/Elite only. Sneak attack 8d6 on hard/elite.
- Resists/Immunities: Immunity to Curses, Fire, Poison and Symbol of Weakness. Resistance to acid and cold 30 (Normal), ~60 points on Elite
- Spell Resistance:
- Intimidate DC: (Though intimidate has very little effect, as his aggro randomly changes every 2 seconds)
|Originally Posted by |
(His DR is) 15/good and 15/silver; 50% fort. And of course it gets worse on Hard/Elite...