The Night Revels
"Eternal Night has drawn its cloak of Delera's Graveyard. Attend The Night Revels... if you dare." Visit the Delera's Graveyard within House Jorasco to participate.
The Night Revels is a special event held in Delera's Graveyard during the Halloween season, first introduced in 2015 (Update 28 Patch 1). It is a replacement and newer incarnation of the Mabar Endless Night Festival. Old Mabar ingredients are not used for the Night Revels event and ingredients from each year's Night Revels expire before the next year's Festival.
Characters of any level can enter the graveyard instance to farm keys and chocolate, but the challenge-quests are restricted to characters of Level 7 and higher.
The Delera's Graveyard can be entered in three modes while the event is active:
- Delera's Graveyard: classic public area
- The Night Revels - Delera's Graveyard: 6-person challenge where you can get Pieces of Darkest Chocolate and Night Revels Keys (both )
- The Night Revels - The Crypt: This is the location to use keys to enter other Night Revels challenges
- The graveyard challenge does not require a key to enter
- Running the challenges earns the various Night Revels ingredients (Unbound) (as shown in the table below)
- Ingredients can be turned in to Joe Candymaker for reward items
Running The Night Revels - Delera's Graveyard challenge at more than 4 levels below character level results in no chocolate or keys dropping.
- Drop statistics on farming data (2018)
Some of the following tips might be obsolete after 2018 changes:
- You can increase the amount per drop for the Chocolate using Draught of Midnight from the DDO Store; otherwise, the amount is always 1.
- If you destroy too many undead too many levels below your own level, you will get a warning from the Greater Powers, Mabar's Notice: If you persist, you'll be punished for your actions with Mabar's Interest, then with Mabar's Anger, then with death.
- With a Draught of Midnight, go to The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar quest (on casual difficulty) to the area of the endless zombies: take the first left upstairs after the electrified doors on the main hallway, then through the correct one of 3 doors into the L-shaped hallway where the zombies appear.
- Set up in the corner of the "L" against the South wall, adjacent to the debris pile. You will have good sight-lines here. Drink your Draught of Midnight.
- You can safely kill the necromancer(s) initially in the hallway, but avoid killing any others coming out of the zombie-spawning rooms.
- Range-killing the zombies is best: they will respawn faster.
- Not every kill results in a chocolate drop, but you get between 1 and 14 chocolates when they do.
- If low on spell points or health, you may safely exit the quest, stopping the hour-long timer on your Draught of Midnight. Re-entry within 5 minutes allows you to continue without starting over.
- An efficient character can expect acquisition rates anywhere from 2,000 to 6,000 chocolates per hour with upwards of ~1,000 zombie kills, depending on character class.
|Challenge||Introduced||(based on quest)||Ingredients||Amount||Star|
|Smashing Pumpkins||Update 43.1||(Stop Hazadill's Shipment)||2x score (48 at 5 star at level - 72 at level +5)
(minor bug: may sometimes grant up to 90 apples.)
|4 or 5 stars|
|The Night Revels - Delera's Graveyard||Update 40||(Delera's Graveyard public area/pre-2018 Night Revels)||1x score (13 at 5 star at level - 20 at level +5)||only 5 stars possible|
|Eternity Unleashed||Update 40||(former Mabar spectral dragon fight)||1x score (15 at 5 star at level - 23 at level +5)||only 5 stars possible|
|Grave Work||Update 40||(Frame Work)||3x score (45 at 5 star at level - 69 at level +5)||4 or 5 stars|
(Replaced by Haverdashed in 2021)
|Update 36.3||(The Coalescence Chamber)||3x score (45 at 5 star at level - 69 at level +5)||2 to 5 stars|
|Hayweird Foundry||Update 33||(Haywire Foundry)||3x score (45 at 5 star at level - 69 at level +5)||only 5 stars possible|
|Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Palace||Update 33||(Eyes of Stone)||2x score (34 at 5 star at level - 52 at level +5)||only 5 stars possible|
|The Kobolds' Newest Ringleader||Update 28||(The Kobolds' New Ringleader)||2x score (30 at 5 star at level - 46 at level +5)||4 or 5 stars|
|The Snitch and the Lich||Update 28||(The Snitch)||2x score (30 at 5 star at level - 46 at level +5)||only 5 stars possible|
|Haverdashed||Update 28||(Haverdasher)||1x score (15 at 5 star at level - 23 at level +5)||4 or 5 stars|
|Under New Ravagement||Update 28||(Stand Your Ground)||1x score (15 at 5 star at level - 23 at level +5)||4 or 5 stars|
(Note that currently, although there are nine challenges excluding Eternity Unleashed and Delera's Graveyard, only eight are available for each run of the event. Which challenge is excluded changes year-on-year.)
All challenges range from level 7-37.
The Night Revels challenges are played like quests, unlike House Cannith and Eveningstar challenges, and have no set time limit; characters can zerg through and finish within minutes or can go AFK in the instance and complete hours later.
Another important difference between Revels challenges and Cannith/Eveningstar challenges is that they do not require that the players remain inside the instance, they do not lock after a certain amount of time and they do not require an extra key to re-enter an active challenge (Clarification: You must have at least 1 key in your backpack even though none are consumed upon re-entry). This means that there is no penalty to releasing and re-entering the challenge if you die. Even if you are not in a party, leaving the challenge without leaving someone inside will keep the instance active for 5 minutes.
Named mob kills within the instance have a chance to drop Chocolate.
Base quest experience is tied to the level of the quest. The base xp is 100* level for levels 7-19. Hence doing the quests at level 19 yields 1900 base xp for the quest. Base quest experience for levels 20-29 is 240*level.
Completing star objectives (optional and compulsory) count towards the final score for the challenge. Exactly how much they count depends on the challenge as there is no formula for the score. The maximum scores are listed in the challenge table above. Completing the challenge at CR 35 and getting an extra 6th star does not increase the maximum score.
Entering a challenge at a challenge level greater than the maximum character level of the party increases the score by +10% per level (rounded up), up to a maximum of +50% at character level +5. Entering a challenge with a player who is 4 or more levels above you does not affect the score, but reduces your personal rewards up to the point that you get no rewards if you have more than 5 levels difference.
The rewards depend on the score and are calculated and awarded when the challenge is complete. Completing an optional star objective after completion will not provide extra rewards. The rewards are either 1x, 2x or 3x the score of the challenge. So if your challenge score is 23 because you completed all the star objectives in Grave Work CR 20 while the whole party was level 15 or less, you would get 69 Black Apples and 69 Chocolate as Grave Work gives rewards equal to 3x the score.
Completing a challenge awards Pieces of Darkest Chocolate plus one of the other ingredients:
Note: The Graveyard challenge only awards Chocolate (and Night Revels Keys)
All ingredients (Chocolates, Almonds, Apples, Caramels and Cinnamon), Night Revels Keys, and Candies (from the rewards list below) state in their item description that they will expire and disappear near the end of the current year:
- Players cannot carry over the items from this event to the next year and have to start over again
- On expiration the item name is changed and it can no longer be used
- Night Revels Keys become Rusted
- Pieces of Darkest Chocolate become Melted
- Black Apples become Putrid
- Spooky Almonds become Rotten
- Shadowy Caramels become Hardened
- Pinches of Sinister Cinnamon become Flavorless
- Bug: When placed in Shared Bank Crafting Storage, both current and expired items display the expired names
- This does not mean the items have actually expired - current items will regain their regular names when withdrawn
- For example A Spooky Almond appears to be Rotten Spooky Almond when placed in Crafting Storage, but becomes a regular Spooky Almond when taken out
- Note: this bug does not allow genuine expired ingredients from previous years to be changed into fresh ingredients
- This does not mean the items have actually expired - current items will regain their regular names when withdrawn
- Store-purchased Lasting Night Revels Keys ( ) do not expire
|Originally Posted by Cordovan (Contribs • Message • Email • ) |
There are several reasons why we are trying out this method for event ingredients;
If we haven't found the correct drop rate frequency, that is something we can adjust.
Changes for 2022
- Challenges now scale up to level 37
- Level 32 gear (still missing lvl 32 versions of Spectral Longbow, Spectral Great Crossbow, Spectral Great Axe, Spectral Warhammer and The Spectre Deflector)
- New cosmetics: Cloak of Tattered Bone, Cosmetic Reaper's Shield
- New Reaper's Steed mount
Changes for Autumn 2021
New sources of keys:
- New monster champion Shadow of Mabar appears in quests and can drop chocolate and keys.
- Small chance to find chocolate and keys in any chest inside of a quest while the event is active.
- Elixir of Spooky Luck: +10% chance to find Night Revels ingredients in chests for one hour
New rewards include:
- new cosmetic Tower Shield ("Jawbreaker"), Sceptre ("Stack-O-Lantern") and Quarterstaff ("Two-Headed Broom")
- Due to a bug, the Jawbreaker initially appeared as an as-of-yet unreleased Orb cosmetic. This was patched out in Update 50.4.1.
- Yellow Reaper's Platemail, Cloak and Helm
- +2 Festive Bonus to Constitution augment
- The candy clickies (Almond-Coated Shadow Apple, Almond Shadow-Spice Candy, Sweet Cinnamon Cloud and Darkswirl Caramel Bite) from previous years were made unavailable in Autumn 2021. According to the patch notes, they should return in a future version of the event.
Changes for Summer 2021
There were no specific changes to The Night Revels in July 2021, except that it was announced expireable items were to be reintroduced in Fall 2021.  This instance of the event was called "The Spooky Summer Event".
Changes for Fall 2020
There were no new dungeon challenges nor treasure items in 2020. The only change for that year was a *lack* of change: keys and ingredients from the 2019 event did not expire, so players could use the ones left over from last year. 
As always, ingredients deposited in Shared Bank appeared as their "rotten" (expired) versions, but displayed as "normal" when pulled out.
Due to a bug preventing it from completing, Eternity Unleashed was closed for some time.
- Restored challenge: The Kobolds' Newest Ringleader
- Removed challenge: Haverdashed
Changes for Fall 2019
- New challenge: Smashing Pumpkins
- Removed challenge: The Kobolds' Newest Ringleader
- New rewards
- Spectral Warhammer
- Spectral Greataxe
- Spectral Great Crossbow
- Spectral Longbow
- Cosmetics: Cloak of the Reaper (Purple), Reaper's Helm (Purple), Reaper's Platemail (Purple)
Changes for Fall 2018
- New Crypt Public Area (Hub area for Night Revels Festival)
- New Private Instance version of the Night Revels Graveyard (For collecting Keys to the other Night Revels content)
- New challenge dungeon Grave Work (Spooky variant of Frame Work)
- New challenge dungeon Eternity Unleashed (6 person challenge revamp of the old Mabar Eternity raid)
- Old rewards are all now BtA (exception: Eternal Wands are still BtC)
- New rewards
- Spectre Deflector (Buckler): Protection from Evil, Ghostbane, Ghostly, Lifesealed, Blue
- The Astral Projector / The Epic Astral Projector (Rune Arm): Radiance, Lifesealed, Ghostly, Disrupting Weapon, Rune Arm Imbue: Evil Shot
- Cosmetics: Cloak of the Reaper (Blue), Cloak of the Reaper (Red), Cloak of the Reaper (Green), Vargouille Wing Helmet, Reaper's Helm (Green), Reaper's Platemail (Green), Diadem of Spectre
Changes for Fall 2017
- A spooky variant of Coalescence Chamber has been added as the seventh Night Revels dungeon: Resurrection Chamber
- Additional item rewards have been added to the turn in vendor for the event:
- Existing Night Revels items have been given recipes for level 28 upgrades.
- A red variant of the Reaper's Platemail has been added.
- A collection of new named items have been added to the festival vendor turn in:
- Pick of Endless Light (Light Pick): Undead Bane, Coruscating, Light Bringer (On Vorpal: Destroy undead below 1000 hit points. Only on higher Minimum Level variants.), Sunburst (Chance for Blind and area Light Damage. Only on higher Minimum Level variants.)
- Star of Endless Night (Morningstar): Unholy, Smashing, Piercing, Combat Mastery
- Crystallized Eternity (Great Club): Tendon Slice, Electrifying, Freezing, Armor-Piercing
- Spectral Dagger (Dagger): Ghostbane, Evil Outsider Bane, Crushing, Vorpal. Dagger Material is listed as Force, therefore this weapon should be immune to Rust Monsters and Oozes.
- Spectral Throwing Dagger (Throwing Dagger): Ghostbane, Evil Outsider Bane, Crushing, Vorpal
Joe Candymaker <The Night Revels Trader> is located:
- in House Jorasco, near the entrance to Delera's Graveyard
- in the Night Revels Crypt, to the right/west of the central portal (Eternity Unleashed)
Most weapons and equipment come in multiple versions that need to be upgraded incrementally.
- Crystallized Eternity (Greatclub)
- Pick of Endless Light
- Star of Endless Night (Morningstar)
- Spectral Dagger
- Spectral Great Crossbow
- Spectral Greataxe
- Spectral Longbow
- Spectral Throwing Dagger
- Spectral Warhammer
- Wraps of Endless Light
Potions and Consumables
Cosmetics and Novelty Equipment
Full List with Prices
|2021||Diamond of Festive Constitution +2||Augment||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2019||Cloak of the Reaper (Purple)||Cosmetic Cloak||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2019||Reaper's Helm (Purple)||Cosmetic Helm||120||60||60||60||60||—|
|2019||Reaper's Platemail (Purple)||Cosmetic Armor||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 4)||Warhammer||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 8)||Warhammer||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 12)||Warhammer||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 16)||Warhammer||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 20)||Warhammer||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 24)||Warhammer||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2019||Spectral Warhammer (level 28)||Warhammer||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 4)||Greataxe||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 8)||Greataxe||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 12)||Greataxe||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 16)||Greataxe||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 20)||Greataxe||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 24)||Greataxe||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2019||Spectral Greataxe (level 28)||Greataxe||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 4)||Great Crossbow||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 8)||Great Crossbow||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 12)||Great Crossbow||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 16)||Great Crossbow||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 20)||Great Crossbow||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 24)||Great Crossbow||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2019||Spectral Great Crossbow (level 28)||Great Crossbow||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 4)||Longbow||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 8)||Longbow||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 12)||Longbow||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 16)||Longbow||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 20)||Longbow||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 24)||Longbow||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2019||Spectral Longbow (level 28)||Longbow||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2018||Spectre Deflector (level 4)||Buckler||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2018||Spectre Deflector (level 8)||Buckler||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2018||Spectre Deflector (level 12)||Buckler||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2018||Spectre Deflector (level 16)||Buckler||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2018||Epic Spectre Deflector (level 20)||Buckler||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2018||Epic Spectre Deflector (level 24)||Buckler||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2018||Epic Spectre Deflector (level 28)||Buckler||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2018||The Astral Projector||Runearm||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2018||The Epic Astral Projector||Runearm||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2018||Cloak of the Reaper (Green)||Cosmetic Cloak||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2018||Cloak of the Reaper (Red)||Cosmetic Cloak||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2018||Cloak of the Reaper||Cosmetic Cloak||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2018||Diadem of Spectre||Cosmetic Helm||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2018||Reaper's Helm (Green)||Cosmetic Helm||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2018||Reaper's Platemail (Green)||Cosmetic Armor||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2018||Vargouille Wing Helmet||Cosmetic Helm||—||50||50||50||50||50|
|2017||Cloak of Night (level 28)||Cloak (Upgrade)||250||120||100||—||—||—|
|2017||Docent of Shadow (level 28)||Docent (Upgrade)||250||—||—||120||100||—|
|2017||Wraps of Endless Light (level 28)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Robe of Shadow (level 28)||Robe (Upgrade)||250||120||100||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 4)||Light Pick||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 8)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 12)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 16)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 20)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 24)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2017||Pick of Endless Light (level 28)||Light Pick (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 4)||Morningstar||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 8)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 12)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 16)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 20)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 24)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2017||Star of Endless Night (level 28)||Morningstar (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 4)||Great Club||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 8)||Great Club (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 12)||Great Club (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 16)||Great Club (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 20)||Great Club (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 24)||Great Club (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2017||Crystallized Eternity (level 28)||Great Club (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 4)||Dagger||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 8)||Dagger (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 12)||Dagger (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 16)||Dagger (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 20)||Dagger (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 24)||Dagger (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2017||Spectral Dagger (level 28)||Dagger (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 4)||Throwing Dagger||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 8)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 12)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 16)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 20)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 24)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2017||Spectral Throwing Dagger (level 28)||Throwing Dagger (Upgrade)||250||100||—||—||120||—|
|2017||Red Reaper's Helm||Cosmetic Helm||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2017||Red Reaper's Platemail||Cosmetic Armor||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2016||Reaper's Helm||Cosmetic Helm||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2016||Reaper's Platemail||Cosmetic Armor||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2016||Doomspherelet Certificate||Creature Companion||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2015||Almond-Coated Shadow Apple||Candy||40||5||10||—||—||—|
|2015||Darkswirl Caramel Bite||Candy||40||—||5||10||—||—|
|2015||Sweet Cinnamon Cloud||Candy||40||—||—||5||10||—|
|2015||Almond Shadow-Spice Candy||Candy||40||10||—||—||5||—|
|2015||Hat of the Night Hag||Hat||60||5||10||—||10||—|
|2015||Hood of Unrest||Hat||60||10||5||10||—||—|
|2015||Silence of the Tasty Hams||Hat||60||10||5||10||—||—|
|2015||Short Broom of Mystery||Club||60||10||—||10||5||—|
|2015||Long Broom of Mystery||Quarterstaff||60||10||—||10||5||—|
|2015||Diamond of Festive Wisdom +2||Augment||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2015||Diamond of Festive Intelligence +2||Augment||80||60||60||60||60||—|
|2015||Festival Solar||Weapon Upgrade||60||40||40||40||40||—|
|2015||Mabar Crystal: Gargoyle||Potion||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2015||Mabar Crystal: Shadow||Potion||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2015||Mabar Crystal: Worg||Potion||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2015||Greater Mabar Crystal: Gargoyle||Potion||60||—||—||—||—||—|
|2015||Greater Mabar Crystal: Shadow||Potion||60||—||—||—||—||—|
|2015||Greater Mabar Crystal: Worg||Potion||60||—||—||—||—||—|
|2013||Mabarian Head-Spider||Cosmetic Helm||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2013||Ruby of Ghostbane||Augment||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2013||Ruby of the Vampire Slayer||Augment||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2013||Ruby of the Endless Night||Augment||120||50||50||50||50||—|
|2012||Cloak of Night (level 24)||Cloak (Upgrade)||200||100||60||—||—||—|
|2012||Docent of Shadow (level 24)||Docent (Upgrade)||200||—||—||100||60||—|
|2012||Wraps of Endless Light (level 24)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||200||60||—||—||100||—|
|2012||Robe of Shadow (level 24)||Robe (Upgrade)||200||—||100||60||—||—|
|2012||+11 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (Upgrade)||200||80||—||—||120||—|
|2012||+11 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (Upgrade)||200||—||80||120||—||—|
|2011||Potion of the Party Pooper||Potion||2||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Gloomy Potion of Death Ward||Potion||10||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Gloomy Potion of Inflict Critical Wounds||Potion||10||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Gloomy Potion of Restoration||Potion||10||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Sun Flask||Thrown weapon||10||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Potion of Irian's Light||Potion||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Oil of Incandescence||Potion||60||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Bottled Fear||Thrown weapon||60||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011||Draught of Midnight||Potion||60||5||5||5||5||—|
|2010||Cloak of Night (level 4)||Cloak||60||—||—||20||10||—|
|2010||Cloak of Night (level 8)||Cloak (Upgrade)||80||30||10||—||—||—|
|2010||Cloak of Night (level 12)||Cloak (Upgrade)||100||—||—||40||20||—|
|2010||Cloak of Night (level 16)||Cloak (Upgrade)||120||60||30||—||—||—|
|2010||Cloak of Night (level 20)||Cloak (Upgrade)||150||—||—||80||40||—|
|2010||Docent of Shadow (level 4)||Docent||60||20||10||—||—||—|
|2010||Docent of Shadow (level 8)||Docent (Upgrade)||80||—||—||30||10||—|
|2010||Docent of Shadow (level 12)||Docent (Upgrade)||100||40||20||—||—||—|
|2010||Docent of Shadow (level 16)||Docent (Upgrade)||120||—||—||60||30||—|
|2010||Docent of Shadow (level 20)||Docent (Upgrade)||150||80||40||—||—||—|
|2010||Wraps of Endless Light (level 4)||Handwraps||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2010||Wraps of Endless Light (level 8)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||80||10||—||—||30||—|
|2010||Wraps of Endless Light (level 12)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||100||—||40||20||—||—|
|2010||Wraps of Endless Light (level 16)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||120||30||—||—||60||—|
|2010||Wraps of Endless Light (level 20)||Handwraps (Upgrade)||150||—||80||40||—||—|
|2010||Robe of Shadow (level 4)||Robe||60||10||—||—||20||—|
|2010||Robe of Shadow (level 8)||Robe (Upgrade)||80||—||30||10||—||—|
|2010||Robe of Shadow (level 12)||Robe (Upgrade)||100||20||—||—||40||—|
|2010||Robe of Shadow (level 16)||Robe (Upgrade)||120||—||60||30||—||—|
|2010||Robe of Shadow (level 20)||Robe (Upgrade)||150||40||—||—||80||—|
|2010||+1 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (BTC)||60||—||20||10||—||—|
|2010||+3 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (Upgrade)||80||20||—||—||40||—|
|2010||+5 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (Upgrade)||100||—||60||30||—||—|
|2010||+7 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (Upgrade)||120||40||—||—||80||—|
|2010||+9 Eternal Wand of Disrupt Undead||Wand (Upgrade)||150||—||100||60||—||—|
|2010||+1 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (BTC)||60||20||—||—||10||—|
|2010||+3 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (Upgrade)||80||—||20||40||—||—|
|2010||+5 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (Upgrade)||100||60||—||—||30||—|
|2010||+7 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (Upgrade)||120||—||40||80||—||—|
|2010||+9 Eternal Wand of Nimbus of Light||Wand (Upgrade)||150||100||—||—||60||—|
- Candies have 1 hour duration, 2 hours cooldown between uses.
- Candies will expire and disappear near the end of the year in which they were purchased.
- Augments are . Items are . Eternal Wands are Bound to Character on Acquire, and Exclusive.
- Upgrade recipes additionally require an item of one below tier to be placed in with; i.e., the ingredient cost is cumulative.
- Items are Sentient food (confirmed with spectral dagger Lv4)
During the special event the monster champions get a more spooky appearance, with a pumpkin head appearing under their Champion crown.
In addition, during the event, a unique Champion type. Shadow of Mabar, can appear. These Champions gain Incorporeal, Concealment, Light Absorption, and permanent Deathblock. On death, they will drop a chest with a small amount of Pieces of Darkest Chocolate and a high chance to yield a Night Revels Key.
October 5th - November 1st
July 1st - July 11th, as part of a new Spooky Summer event.
- As part of this event, Monster Champions were replaced with their variants from season 2 of the Hardcore Server.
- Code: SPOOKYSUMMER for 1 Lasting Night Revels Keys
October 3rd - November 4th
- A bug meant that Eternity Unleashed was unavailable for much of this season, leading to it being slightly extended.
Thursday, October 10th to Sunday, November 3rd
- Code: 2SPOOKY4ME for 3 Lasting Night Revels Keys, 1/Account, valid until November 3rd
October 3rd - November 4th
October 19th - November 5th
October 20th - November 6th
- Code: moarcandy for a free Draught of Midnight 10/28 - 11/3
Oct 23 - one-day preview
- A store redeem code for 4 Lasting Night Revels Key was distributed.
Oct 28 - Nov 9 (ending around 9am USA Eastern time)
- Another redeem code for 4 keys was distributed.
Nov 19 - Nov 23 (ending around 10am USA Eastern time)
- Blackbone Skeletal Warrior
- Frostmarrow Skeletal Knight
- Midnight Lich
- Mummy Avenger
- Mummy Lord
- Mummy Soldier
- Night Lich
- Shadar-kai Midnight Blade
- Shadar-kai Midnight Stalker
- Shadar-kai Night Stalker
- Shadow (mabar)
- Skeletal Archmage
- Skeletal Mage
- Succubus Enticer
- Succubus Tantalizer
- Vampire Blood Blade
- Vampire Blood Knight
- Vampire Lord
- Wight Priest
- Wight Reaver