"Beneath House Jorasco, the spectral dragon known as Eternity has long been contained. The creature has begun an attempt to escape."
|Duration:||Quest-like, no time limit|
|Base XP Range:||700-3500|
|Takes place in:||The Night Revels|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||Night Revels Crypt|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
|Group Difficulty:||Average (similar to most)|
|Solo Difficulty:||Average (similar to most)|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Average (similar to most)|
Eternity the Spectral Dragon lies imprisoned far below Delera's graveyard. The creature's jailer, Yvonne, is eager to speak with you.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Open the Occulus
- Gain entrance to the Eternity's Prison
- Defeat Eternity
- Reopen the Occulus
- Defeat Eternity
Note: You must complete all non-optional star objectives to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
- Electric/Fire traps in the puzzle area
Tips and Misc
There are cultists and undead scattered throughout the corridors. Kill them as you encounter them and move on.
- Speak to the NPC near the entrance (Yvonne Lunet), then head down the ramp to the main corridor
- Turn left and head North along the corridor - Halfway along the corridor turn left (West) into the Puzzle Room (A)
- Solve the puzzle to activate the switches (take care to avoid connecting the trap tiles)
- Use the Switch (B) in the Puzzle Room to activate the East Light Beam
- Exit the puzzle room and use the Lever (C) opposite the door (in corridor, on pillar immediately to the South (right) of the opposite alcove) to turn the Mirror (D) on the ceiling
- 1 pull of Lever (up or down) turns the Mirror by 45 degrees
- Turn the Mirror until the light hits the Crystal (E) in one of the corners
- Head round the corridor (south/anti-clockwise is quickest) and pull the Switches (B) on the South/East/North sides to activate the Light Beams
- Nearby monsters must be killed to unlock the switches
- Use the Lever (C) in each location to rotate the Mirror (D) and direct the Light Beam to the next Crystal (E)
- Levers, Mirrors and Crystals are in the same locations relative to their Switch as they are for the West Light Beam
- The Occulus is now open and the gate leading down to Eternity's Prison (F) unlocked. Continue round the corridor until reaching the doorway just to the North of the Puzzle Room
- Head down the ramp to Eternity's Prison. Defeat the orange named Skeletal Warrior to gain entrance to Eternity's Prison
- Beat Eternity down until the Yvonne shouts down to head back up to re-open the Occulus (~60% Health)
- From time to time during the fight, Yvonne shouts to stand clear - run and hide behind one of the pillars in the Prison for protection (Eternity will not follow you)
- Head back to the Puzzle Room (A) and re-solve the puzzle
- Repeat the Switches (B) and Levers (C) to light all 4 Crystals (E) again
- When first lit the beams all go clockwise. On the second pass it is fewer lever pulls to aim them counter-clockwise. All that matters is that a beam terminates at each crystal.
- During this phase, creatures emerge, surrounded by necromantic energy and dangerous to any who approach
- The creatures are un-targettable un-named swirly skull-things of necromantic power that travel round the corridor during this phase (in both directions)
- They can be avoided by hugging the edges of the corridor and diving into the alcoves
- If touched, they cause damage and inflict a 5s Necromantic Slow effect
- Once all 4 Crystals are lit (and the Occulus is open once more), head down the ramp to Eternity's Prison (F)
- Beat Eternity down until dead
- From time to time during the fight, Yvonne shouts to stand clear - run and hide behind one of the pillars in the Prison for protection (Eternity will not follow you) to protect against a massive AoE spell that Eternity casts (~300 dmg at Challenge Level 23).
- Once dead, Eternity bows in defeat, bathed in the moonlight. The Spectral Dragon freezes in place as her magical bindings return. Eternity is a prisoner once more.
- Loot the end chest
- Chests: 1 (end chest)
- Ingredient reward:
All monsters scale with challenge level:
- Tomb Skeleton - Skeleton (CR = Challenge level)
- Skeletal Warrior - Orange named skeleton (CR = Challenge level +2)
- Corrupted Guardian - Gargoyle (CR = Challenge level)
- Cultist Thug - Human Fighter (CR = Challenge level)
- Cultist Ranger - Human Ranger (CR = Challenge level)
- Eternity - Undead Spectral Blue Dragon (CR = Challenge Level +4)