"When Mabar draws nigh, darkness falls and the dead become restless..."
|Duration:||Quest-like, no time limit|
|Base XP Range:||700-3500|
|Takes place in:||The Night Revels|
|Challenge entrance(s) in:||Night Revels Crypt|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
|5 Star Difficulty:||Easy|
Haverdasher (Kundarak Warder) tells you:
"Dol Dorn! Two groups in a just few minutes? Now I have more help than I need.
I would have gone in with the pale lass who arrived just before you, but those damn scorpions stung me right in my... well, never mind that.
Point is, there was a nest of scorpions down there. Then that lovely lass showed up, and now I hear strange chanting. She's casting a spell to deal with the scorpions, no doubt."
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Kill all of the shambling undead
- Kill all the Skeletons
- Kill all Wraiths
- (Optional) Kill the Lindilae
- Defeat Lady Wrasse
Scoring: Base (Level +5)
★ 1 (2)
★★ 3 (5)
★★★ 5 (8)
★★★★ 9 (14)
★★★★★ 15 (23)
Note: You must complete all non-optional star objectives to receive experience & rewards from this Challenge.
Tips and Misc
- Speak to Haverdasher, then go down the ramp
- The sound of ravenous groans from behind the door sets your nerves on edge. - There are three waves of mobs beyond the door:
- Zombies - The desiccated corpses collapse with a sickening thud
- Skeletons - The desiccated corpses collapse with a sickening thud.
- Wraiths - With one final strike, the last of the wraiths fades from existence.
- NB: The zombies and skeletons can be killed with AoEs through the closed door however the wraiths will eventually come through to attack
- After the wraiths are killed, Lady Wrasse and Lindilae spawn at opposite ends of the dungeon (far enough apart that you can take them on one at a time) - A muffled shout can be heard from the passageway.
- Lindalae will spawn at the far end of the basement (by the mirror) - Lindilae has been slain!
- Lady Wrasse appears at the upper end of the ramp, near the door out - The vampire crumbles to dust as you strike the mortal blow.
- Speak to Haverdasher again to complete the quest
- Bug: If you speak to Haverdasher after the door is closed and before it is opened again (because some party member enter late or because you re-entered the challenge), then this will cause the challenge to offer rewards for 1 star less when it is completed.
- Chests: 2
- 1 after killing Lindilae
- 1 by Haverdasher, after killing Lady Wrasse
- Collectables: 1
- Bookcase on North wall
- Ingredient reward:
- Zombie - Zombie (CR = Challenge level)
- Skeleton - Skeleton (CR = Challenge level)
- Wraith - Wraith (CR = Challenge level)
- Lindilae - Orange-named Wraith (CR = Challenge level +2); always spawns
- Lady Wrasse - Orange-named Vampire (CR = Challenge level +4); always spawns, required kill