Stop Hazadill's Shipment
|Stop Hazadill's Shipment is the 2nd quest in the Baudry Cartamon .|
|Protect Baudry's Interests • Stop Hazadill's Shipment • Retrieve the Stolen Goods|
Hazadil is widely reputed to be a smuggler and a criminal, but for some reason the City Guard refuses to intervene.
|Stop Hazadill's Shipment|
|Takes place in:||Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse|
|Bestowed by:||Harmon Taft|
|NPC contact:||Baudry Cartamon|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
- After talking to Baudry Cartamon: "Baudry Cartamon was incensed by Hazadill's assault on his warehouse, and now he wants revenge! Hazadill has taken into his warehouse a shipment of plunder from Three-Barrel Cove pirates. To destroy the shipment, first seek out Harmon Taft outside Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse, in the Southern part of Stormreach Harbor."
- After talking to Harmon Taft: "To get Baudry Cartamon's revenge on Hazadill, you are to enter Hazadill's Shipping Warehouse and destroy fifty crates filled with pirate plunder."
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Smash Hazadill's shipping crates (50 total)
- (Failure) Finish before time runs out (10 minutes)
- (Optional) Slay Witch Doctor Zeef — Bonus (20%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Timed quest (10 minutes)
- Quest failure (if fewer than 50 crates are destroyed before the time runs out)
- Blade trap on chest in final room.
Tips and Misc
- Make sure to talk to both Baudry and Taft before entering the quest.
- If in a party, make sure the party enters together. The mission is timed and starts when the first person goes in.
- You automatically get the 10% Insidious Cunning XP bonus, unless you kill Witch Doctor Zeef before finishing. Note that you can finish the quest and THEN kill him, and still get his XP bonus.
- Zeef may appear behind a secret door in the final room.
- Insidious Cunning bonus: 0 or fewer monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Devious bonus: 1 or fewer monster killed +7% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- 1 optional and trapped (found in the end room up the ladders; lever to open it is behind a hidden door at the other side of the room)
- Collectables: Four
- Bookshelf in the SW room right before the healing shrine
- Cabinet in the first western dead-end
- Rubble in the corner of the second room with four intersections.
- Cabinet in the NE room
- NPC rewards: None. You have to finish all chapters of the story arc before receiving an end reward.
|Witch Doctor Zeef (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|