The Kobolds' New Ringleader
Ridding the Harbor of the Bonebite Tribe's chief seems a sure way to make your name known in Stormreach.
|The Kobold's New Ringleader|
|Takes place in:||Bonebite Hideout|
|Bestowed by:||Guard Jung|
|NPC contact:||Guard Jung|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Enter the Bonebite Hideout in the south of the Warehouse District of the Harbor and defeat their mysterious new leader.
Also keep an eye out for Guard Jung's missing badge.
- Find and defeat the kobold's leader
- (Optional) Find Guard Jung's lost badge — Bonus (5%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Madooroh — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Bronkarz — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Grundok the Quick — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Brakhash the Vile — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Rhakmel — Bonus (10%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
|Cold||On a pillar in the hallway to the right from the first hallway.|
|Fire||Behind boxes in passage after runed door.|
Tips and Misc
- Each run will have 3 of the above 5 mini bosses.
- There are two shrines, one about 1/2 in, and one just before the final boss encounter.
- The door to the secret area where Guard Jung's badge requires 14 strength to open. Alternatively you can also get in by climbing over the crates. When you open the door (whether from the inside or outside), 2 spiders spawn in the near hallway.
- If you go straight at the first intersection, and climb over the boxes, you can skip close to half of the quest (the entire SE loop)
- Madooroh may appear in the far-eastern room (with the Iron Key chest).
- Bronkarz may appear in the room behind the key-locked door.
- Rhakmel may appear in the western room with the first lever to open the rune-locked door.
- Grundok and Brakhash may appear in the eastern room with the second lever, either solo or together.
- Aggression bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 39 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 48 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 153 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 199 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 244 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Four per run, randomly chosen from a pool of six
- One chest for killing Bloodknuckles
- Three randomly placed based on which three optional mini bosses you encounter
- Collectables: Five
- Cabinet in the eastern room, 1st row.
- Bookshelf in the westmost room, 3rd row.
- Adventurer's Pack in the 2nd westmost room, 3rd row.
- Rubble in the easternmost room, 3rd row.
- Mushroom in the hall just after the door that's opened by runes.
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop
||Madooroh's Vest||Studded Leather||
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Madooroh's Chest|
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Rhakmel's chest|
||Brakhash's Axe||Battle Axe||
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Brakhash the Vile's Chest|
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bloodknuckle's Chest|
||Bloodknuckle's Loincloth Waistband||Belt||
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bloodknuckle's Chest|
||Grundok's Boots||Boots||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Grundok the Quick's chest|
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bronkarz's chest|
|Chieftain Kanguil (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Brakhash the Vile (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Grundok the Quick (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Black Widow (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Kobold Sentry (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Warrior (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|