The Kobolds' New Ringleader
Ridding the Harbor of the Bonebite Tribe's chief seems a sure way to make your name known in Stormreach.
|The Kobold's New Ringleader|
|Takes place in:||Bonebite Hideout|
|Bestowed by:||Guard Jung|
|NPC contact:||Guard Jung|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Enter the Bonebite Hideout in the south of the Warehouse District of the Harbor and defeat their mysterious new leader.
Also keep an eye out for Guard Jung's missing badge.
- Find and defeat the kobold's leader
- (Optional) Find Guard Jung's lost badge — Bonus (5%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Madooroh — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Bronkarz — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Grundok the Quick — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Brakhash the Vile — Bonus (10%): Heroic
- (Optional) Kill Rhakmel — Bonus (10%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
|Cold||On a pillar in the hallway to the right from the first hallway.|
|Fire||Behind boxes in passage after runed door.|
Tips and Misc
- Each run will have 3 of the above 5 mini bosses.
- There are two shrines, one about 1/2 in, and one just before the final boss encounter.
- The door to the secret area where Guard Jung's badge is found, requires: 14 Strength, to open. Alternatively you can also get in by climbing over the crates. When you open the door (whether from the inside or outside), 2 spiders spawn in the near hallway.
- If you go straight at the first intersection, and climb over the boxes, you can skip close to half of the quest (the entire South-east loop)
- Madooroh may appear in the far-eastern room (with the Iron Key chest).
- Bronkarz may appear in the room behind the Locked door that requires the Iron Key.
- Rhakmel may appear in the western room with the first lever to open the rune-locked door.
- Grundok and Brakhash may appear in the eastern room with the second lever, either solo or together.
- Aggression bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 39 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 48 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 153 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 199 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 244 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Four per run, randomly chosen from a pool of six
- One chest for killing Bloodknuckles
- Three randomly placed based on which three optional mini bosses you encounter
- Collectables: Five
- Cabinet in the eastern room, 1st row.
- Bookshelf in the westmost room, 3rd row.
- Adventurer's Pack in the 2nd westmost room, 3rd row.
- Rubble in the easternmost room, 3rd row.
- Mushroom in the hall just after the door that's opened by runes.
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop
||Madooroh's Vest||Studded Leather||
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Madooroh's Chest|
||Bloodknuckle's Loincloth Waistband||Belt||
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bloodknuckle's Chest|
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Grundok the Quick's chest|
||1||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bronkarz's chest|
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Rhakmel's chest|
||Brakhash's Axe||Battle Axe||
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Brakhash the Vile's Chest|
||2||The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Bloodknuckle's Chest|
|Black Widow (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Brakhash the Vile (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Chieftain Kanguil (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Grundok the Quick (view)||Goblinoid||Bugbear|
|Kobold Sentry (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|
|Kobold Warrior (view)||Reptilian||Kobold|