Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Repair Amplification increases the hit points restored by repair spells and effects. It stacks with various spellpower bonuses. It currently comes from feats, enhancements, and items.
Only characters that are healed by repair spells (construct races, Bladeforged and Warforged) can benefit from repair amplification. Artificers of any race can take the Construct Essence feat chain to become eligible targets for repair spells.
Stacking with spellpower
Repair amplification stacks with effects that increase the power of repair effects. Incoming effect is simply multiplied by
(100 + Rating) / 100
Repair amplification comes from various sources. These stack - simply add all your repair amplification effects together.
- Bladeforged - up to +40
- Warforged - up to +40
- Kensei - +50 for 30 seconds after drinking a potion
- Renegade Mastermaker enhancements - +20 in tier one +30 in fourth core
- Construct Exemplar - +20
- Onatar's Forge - +30
- Scion of Mechanus - +20
- Cannith Crafting - enhancement bonus
- Shadowscale Docent upgraded with Shadow Construct - +20 profane
<ncl headstart=3>Repair Amplification items</ncl> Set bonuses
- Adherents of the Mists set: +10 heroic / +20 legendary (Profane)
- Renegade Champion set: +10 heroic / +20 legendary (Artifact)