Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords
The Slave Lords' headquarters is said to be nearby. Find them, and end the reign of these traffickers in human misery once and for all.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Assault on the Aerie of the Slave Lords|
|Takes place in:||Slave Lords' Redoubt|
|Bestowed by:||Against the Slave Lords|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Travel to the Aerie of the Slave Lords by using the portal inside the Eberron Hall of Heroes. Once there, destroy the Slave Lords' organization once and for all.
- This dungeon is guest-narrated by Travis Willingham.
- Speak with Blodgett
- Find and Defeat the Slave Lords
- Find Oric in Suderham
- Find the secret passage at the Sign of the Rose
- Speak to Dame Gold about your reward
- (Optional) Rescue Elwita
- (Optional) Rescue Freda
- (Optional) Rescue Phanstern
- (Optional) Find a way to free Phanstern
- Falling stalactite, electricity + windblow, acid pit
- Electricity trap on bridge (ozone room) can be evaded by running fast on the right side over the bridge
- The "strange, glowing liquid" under the bridge in the ozone room will apply a short-term Slow effect (vs. a Will saving throw).
- Gelatinous Cube, under a large collapsible floor tile
Tips and Misc
- This quest has a lot of spawn points that don't always have mobs. Expect about half of these points to have spawns.
- Be warned of the area past the hyenas after the not-a-door room. Depending on the random spawns it is possible to get an unavoidable red dungeon alert.
- To avoid setting off the traps on the puzzles solve them backwards. Note that one will light up the trap as you turn the tile; however, if you turn past it quickly the trap will not go off.
- The five "quest items" shown on the second map have no function in the quest, and are for atmosphere only; they can be ignored without penalty.
- The "trapped chest" shown in the second map (southeastern room) is not exatly a "trap", but it is a mimic.
- Do not enter or cross the beam of light from the relay crystal; it can be quite deadly.
- Beware that the end fight is much more challenging compared to the end fights of the other Quests in this series.
- Stalman Kilm shields the other bosses so attack him first until he shields himself, the other bosses are very resistant to physical and magical attacks otherwise.
- At the final fight, the forcefield preventing reaccess to the shrines will disappear once the Stalman Kilmn, the main boss, is slain.
- Aggression bonus: 148-149 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 212-217 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 269 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 25-26 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Multiple: Ingredients are Broken Collar or Staff Splinter
- 1 small chest with ingredients near not-a-door
- 1 locked underwater in the ozone room (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients near 3 puzzles
- 1 small chest with ingredients after defeating the illusionist
- 1 small chest with ingredients in Madam Eva's establishment
- 1 for defeating Lurking Mimic (no ingredients)
- 1 small chest with ingredients in mirror room
- 1 end chest (Slave Master's Staff, Breaker of Bodies)
- Collectables: 5
- Adventurer's pack in the pool of strange glowing liquid
- Crude altar in room with 3 puzzles
- Fungus near rats in Suderham
- Reagents cabinet in mirror room
- Fungus on the edge of the subterranean lake
- NPC rewards: