Secret of the Slavers' Stockade
Your search for the Slave Lords has led you to a fortress where the slavers organize their raiding parties.
|Requires access to : Against the Slave Lords|
|Secret of the Slavers' Stockade|
|Takes place in:||Slavers' Stockade|
|Bestowed by:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|NPC contact:||Drevok the Gatekeeper|
|Quest acquired in:||Hall of Heroes|
|Free to Play:||No|
Use the portal in the Eberron Hall of Heroes to travel to the Slavers' Stockade and search for a clue to the location of the Slave Lords.
- This dungeon is guest-narrated by Travis Willingham.
- Speak to Renth
- Locate the entrance to the lower fortress
- Gain entrance to the outer courtyard
- Gain entrance to the inner wall
- Gain entrance to the parade grounds
- (Optional) Explore the abandoned tower
- (Optional) Speak to Lady Morwin Elissar
- (Optional) Allow Blackthorn to flee.
- (Optional) Slay Blackthorn.
- (Optional) Locate escaped hiding slaves (3 total)
- Gain entrance to the fortress
- Gain Access to the East Wing Guard Complex
- Gain entrance to the slave pits
- Open the locked control cage
- Open rows of cages
- Gain access to the dining hall
- Defeat Icar
- Locate and defeat the Slave Lord Markessa
- Explore the dungeon beneath
- Further explore Markessa's stronghold
- Explore the cavern beneath the Slavers Stockade
- Traverse the chasm
- Explore Icar's encampment
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the outpost
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the kennels
- Defeat the hobgoblins at the barracks
- Continue exploring the dungeon beneath the fortress
- Continue pursuing Markessa
- Open Dungeon Cells
- Recover Map
- (Optional) Defeat Guliyet
What to Expect
Secret doors can avoid some combat
- Fire, Electricity, Honey
- Some traps are randomly placed
- Magnetic traps can suck people to the ceiling if wearing metal armor. This is easily dealt with by removing metal armor until past the trap.
Tips and Misc
- At the top of the abandoned tower you find Lady Morwin Elissar who will provide you the task to locate escaped hiding slaves.
- Except for XP there is no additional reward attached to this, so one does not have to go back to her after the objective is achieved.
- The slaves for the optional task are placed in random locations.
- Minor bug: Note that this quest WILL allow you to enter Part 3 without having officially completed this part by picking up the map on Markessa's table, thereby forfeiting completion XP and requiring a do-over for the arc-end reward.
- In order to avoid the bees when you get coated in honey, do not step on any of the boards around the the bee hives. Jump in the water to remove the honey immediately.
- Near shrine immediately upon entering lower dungeon
- Near Markessa's double + another at the end of the corridor
- Aggression bonus: 322 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 418-419 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 10 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 12 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 2 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 47 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 62 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 76 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Notes: Note that the counts reset after you enter the lower dungeon.
- Chests: Multiple. Often there's one chest with loot and a second chest with ingredients (Chain Links or Frayed Leather).
- Collectables: 11 (4 in inner keep, 7 in lower dungeon)
- Scroll rack in the room north of the parade grounds
- Reagents cabinet in north room, past the "bear"
- Adventurer's pack in central room
- Reagents cabinet in small room south of 4-way intersection
- Reagents cabinet in secret room by first set of shrines in lower dungeon
- Scroll rack in secret room by first set of shrines in lower dungeon
- Adventurer's pack in small sideroom near start of lower dungeon
- Alchemy table in northwest room
- Fungus in water cavern with 2 levers
- 2 Scroll racks in side rooms next to slave cells
- NPC rewards: None
Named Chest Drop
|Giant Black Rat (view)||Rat||Rat|
|Grey Rat (view)||Animal||Rat|
|Hobgoblin Slaver (NoPic)||Goblinoid||Hobgoblin|
|Slaver Cohort (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Slaver Factotum (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Virulent Grey Ooze (view)||Ooze||Grey Ooze|