Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Usage: Active
- Prerequisite: Power Attack
Activate this feat to attack one or more enemies in an arc in front of you. This attack deals +1[W] damage.
Cleave counts a full attack, dealing full special effect damage to all targets hit. This attack can doublestrike and is affected by your Attack Speed.
Prior to Update 45, it would also produce a glancing blow to each target (if using an appropriate weapon that allows them). Glancing blows have now been replaced by Strikethrough, which does not benefit Cleave or Great Cleave.
- Great Cleave does not replace Cleave. Both abilities are on separate timers, allowing both to be used and chained together in a fight.
- Paladins can take a Tier 2 Knight of the Chalice enhancement, Exalted Cleave. This does share a cooldown with Cleave.
- Barbarians can take a Tier 3 Frenzied Berserker enhancement, Supreme Cleave. This has its own cooldown, allowing it to be chained with either/both other Cleaves.
- Warlocks can take a Tier 3 Enlightened Spirit enhancement, Eldritch Burst. This does share a cooldown with Cleave.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
Root > DDO game mechanics
Root > DDO library > Classes > Fighter > Fighter bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by usage > Active feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Purchased feats