Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
The Thunder Peaks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
High in the Thunder Peaks lies the entrance to the dwarven ruins of Thunderholme. The fallen city is now home to the shadow dracolich Aurgloroasa, her Cult of the Dragon followers, and legions of the undead.
Introduced in Update 21, the Thunder Peaks is another city zone in Forgotten Realms, accessed from North East Eveningstar.
Points of interest
- Entrance to The Ruins of Thunderholme adventure area (Level 29)
- Abaric Spigard: Expert scholar on the Cult of the Dragon
- Thela Bonmar: Quest giver for the raid Temple of the Deathwyrm and the flagging mission.
- Vaklos Halmar: Quest giver for the raid Fire on Thunder Peak and the flagging mission.
- Ingrith Icefell: Guide that can teleport you to both raid entrances and the forge. (Free of charge)
- Gismund Montjoy: General vendor
- Dolthea Kaesmith: Expert on Thunderholme
- Sir Drimas: Expert on the Netherese