Black and Blue
The Cult of the Dragon Below has been searching for Giantish artifacts deep in the jungles of Xen'drik.
|Requires access to : Dragonblood Prophecy|
|Black and Blue|
|Takes place in:||Giantish Ruins|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||Agents of Argonnessen|
|Free to Play:||No|
A Cult of the Dragon Below has been searching for Giantish artifacts deep in the jungles of Xen'drik. A Dragon named Urgnonth was protecting a Giantish site, but has suddenly gone missing. Speak with Mikyra in the Marketplace, and she'll send you to find out what happened to Urgnonth.
- Locate the Agent of Argonessen
- Speak to Urgnonth
- Free Urgnonth
- Speak to Urgnonth near the sealed portal
- Save the artifact
- Retrieve the second artifact
- Continue further into the complex
- Cross the first aqueduct
- Seek out the second aqueduct
- Traverse the second aqueduct
- Locate the third aqueduct
- Gain access to the Giantish ruin
- Disable the wards protecting the artifact chamber
- Defeat Goralin
- (Optional) Explore the revealed cavern — Bonus (1%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Save the hidden artifact — Bonus (15%): Heroic Epic
- Electrified water in the aqueducts and the endfight, not disarmable
- Blades by the Adventurer's Pack in the first aqueduct
- Blades along the north wall of the tunnel past the second aqueduct (heading towards the second shrines)
Tips and Misc
- Bug: When you first see Urgnonth, he's behind a barrier that has no physics.
- Bug: Avoid bursting down the dragon too quickly (Ruin, Manyshot etc.) or the quest may glitch and make it impossible to progress.
- In the first aqueduct, be sure to stay on the rocky outcroppings.
- In the second & third aqueducts, some of the rocky outcroppings will collapse under you; these are visually distinguishable. "Square" marked terrain will crumble.
- Kaxith Nar will appear near the end of the second aqueduct.
- The hidden cavern (and artifact) can be found in the third aqueduct, along the southern wall (before the first Lever of three), near the breakable urns opposite side of the; Lever (I) carved stone. It can only be accessed by diving into the electrified water. However, the water is only electrified on the surface by the entrance; the rest of it is safe.
- Aggression bonus: 122 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 159 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 196 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 30 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 37 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- One chest for defeating Kaxith Nar
- One optional chest for saving the hidden artifact.
- One end chest
- Collectables: 5
- Adventurer's Pack by the lever for the northern rune (Sigma/reverse "E")
- Adventurer's Pack in the first aqueduct, along the southern wall
- Adventurer's Pack in the second aqueduct, along the eastern wall
- Adventurer's Pack near the end of the third aqueduct, along the southern wall
- Adventurer's Pack above the southern lever
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop
|Goralin (view)||Dragon||Black Dragon|
|Kaxith Nar (view)||Aberration||Drow Scorpion|
|Scorrow Junglestalker (NoPic)||Aberration||Drow Scorpion|
|Aqueduct Scorpion (NoPic)||Vermin||Scorpion|
|Cult Adherent (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cult Canonist (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cult Disciple (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cult Invoker (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cult Seeker (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Cult Warden (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Verminous Scorpion (NoPic)||Vermin||Scorpion|