|Requires access to : Peril of the Planar Eyes|
|Takes place in:||*|
|Bestowed by:||Electa Poole|
|NPC contact:||Electa Poole|
|Quest acquired in:||Lordsmarch Plaza|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Talk to the Head Monk about the Eye of Dol Quor
- Meet Mother Ashira in the Rose Chamber
- Pray before the altar
- Find your way to the Twilight Chapel
- Escape the chasm
- Reach the Twilight's Floor upper level
- Survive the Eye's final challenge
- (Optional) Discover the fate of the Hidden Hand Cultists — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Pet all the monastery animals (12 total) — Bonus (25%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Solve the floor tile puzzle (Trial of Mind) — Bonus (10%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Incapacitate the Sleepwalker (Trial of Might) — Bonus (20%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Smash the power crystal (Trial of Might) — Bonus (10%): Heroic Epic
What to Expect
- Waiting until the narrator is done with talking so that you can proceed.
- Altars that you use to travel between real world and dream world.
- Monsters that you need to defeat before you can venture forth. Some monsters are phasing.
- Climbable rock ladders
Tips and Misc
- Head east past the Courtyard to the Chamber.
- Solve the puzzle and return to Reality.
- Defeat the ambush and head to the Courtyard.
- After climbing back up to the top of the Courtyard, go south past the Library and return to your Dream at the Altar of Chaos.
- Go north past the Refectory and return to Reality at the Altar of Gloom.
- Go south and take the first door on the left after going through the Refectory again. (You can also open the door to the Courtyard which will help latecomers catch up.)
- Climb up the stones on the wall to the Dormitory.
- Jump across the Courtyard and grab the crest of the Bat.
- Go through the door next to the Bat Crest, past the Balneary and return to your Dream at the Altar of Fear.
- Grab the crest of the Monkey and go past the Balneary.
- Jump across the Courtyard and use the crests to open the Raven Door, then go down the hall and return to Reality at the Altar of Silence.
- There is a secret door on the west side of the room with the Altar, containing a chest.
- Head south and return to your Dream at the Altar of Storms. (You can also open the door to the Courtyard which will help latecomers catch up.)
- Choose between the two trials:
- Trial of Might (South, grants a chest): Go past the Ritual of Might and return to Reality, then complete the Ritual of Might by battling the Sleepwalker and Floofersnout to dispel the barrier above the Chapel. Go north past the Altar of Storms, then west to jump down into the Chapel.
- Trial of Mind (West): Complete a floor tile puzzle to dispel the barrier above the Chapel, then return to Reality at the Altar of Storms. Go north then west to jump down into the Chapel.
- Complete the fight with the statues and elementals to complete the quest. (There used to be a bug where killing either statue too fast made the quest incompletable, but it was patched out in Update 49 Patch 2.)
Locations for the pets:
- Buddy: Courtyard
- Artie: Library
- Misty: Library
- Chime: Refectory
- Squeeky: Refectory
- Goldie: Twilight Chamber
- Bluebell: Twilight Chamber
- Meow-meow: Dormitory
- Snowball: Dormitory
- Fish: Balneary
- Scarlet: Behind Raven Door
- Floofersnout: Ritual of Might
- All of the pets are actually Quori. Most take the form of Dream Crawlers, except Floofersnout, who is a unique wolf-like Quori.
- Mischief bonus: 38 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 49 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 60 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop