The Devil's Details
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters (what's a parameter?) updated due to changes in Quest.
Arraetrikos has made the Adamant Spire into his new base of operations. The leader of the Devil army suffered a setback when a ritual involving the Codex of Infinite Planes failed. Now you must learn the details of his latest plan.
|Requires access to : Trials of the Archons|
|The Devil's Details|
|Takes place in:||The Adamant Spire|
|Quest acquired in:||Amrath|
|Free to Play:||No|
Arraetrikos, leader of the Devil armies, attempted to conduct some kind of ritual using the Codex of Infinite Planes - and failed.
The Archons want to you to find out what the Devil leader is planning next. Travel to the Adamant Spire and learn the details of Arraetrikos's scheme. According to the Archons, you can enter the Adamant Spire through a neglected well.
- Infiltrate the Devils' base.
- Confront Arraetrikos in the tower.
- (Optional) Slay Dolthos +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Learn the details of Arraetrikos's plans: (4 total) +20% Bonus.
Tips and Misc
- As with most demons in this adventure pack, the Abishai and Orthons in this quest have extremely high DRs for their level (DR 45/Good on HE) - be sure to bring the proper weapons.
- On HE (and possibly HH), Blades of Shavarath will spawn when you open Dolthos's door. These will follow you up until you leave his room, at which point they will hang around the entrance. Thus, you should try to take care of Dolthos as fast as possible (no leaving him around for later once you open the door).
- There is a portal to take you back to the main hall from the lower bottom right room; hence, you should do this room last. A quick run through this quest would involve going left (up the staircase first), then right (straight forward), and finally falling back down to finish the bottom right room to unlock the boss door.
- Like Runetusk Mages, the Blue Abishai will disappear to regen to full health if brought down low enough.
- The room with a lever on the upper right floor does not contain any monsters in it, though the way there will.
- Conquest is only achievable on elite.
- Insidious Cunning bonus: <75 or fewer monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 145 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ~181 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: >1 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 9 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 12 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 14 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 locked, behind a secret door near one of Arraetrikos's plans: (Lock DC)
- 1 for defeating Dolthos
- 1 for defeating Hathera; may contain named loot
- Collectables: 5
- Crude Altar by first tile puzzle
- Rubble by courtyard gate
- Reagents Cabinet past tile puzzle/shrine room
- Adventurer's Pack outside Dolthus' room
- Fungus in second room above the courtyard gate
- NPC rewards: