All items are obtained from the new Challenges, using the new Barter UI in House Cannith.
Added in Update 12 Patch 1:
Items are available in versions of level 4, 8, 12, 16, 20. Level 8+ items feature 3 tiers. Level 20 Tier 2 and 3 items are usually considered Epic items, as they require completions of Epic versions of the challenges to acquire. Level 20 Tier1 items can be made outside of Epics. See Cannith Challenge reward items for details.
Items gained from boss kills in Challenges
These items are very rare (~2-4% droprate) drops gained by killing monsters which drop supply chests (if you're lucky you'll get both a challenge item and the chest). They can also all be purchased on the DDO Store.
Usable in any Challenge, Quest or Wilderness Area
Raid loot changes
- Abbot and Reaver loot has been modified and can now be upgraded by collecting Seals on hard and elite - see Fountain of Necrotic Might and Stormreaver Monument for a list of potential upgrades.
- The Shroud standard (non-20th) end rewards now give small - large ingredients, shards of power and, rarely Boots of Anchoring ingredients or +2 and +3 BtC tomes
- New items added on HoX and VoD hard/elite side chest only (possibly not included on 20th end reward)
- Omniscience - Ring: Heightened Awareness 4, Exceptional Resistance +2 (Reflex), Exceptional Fortification (25%) [ML:20, BtC]
- Divine Vengeance - Longsword: Essentially DDOs version of the Iconic Holy Avenger. Just a basic +5 Cold Iron Longsword for most, but when wielded by a paladin it becomes much more powerful.
- Vengeful Protector - Large Shield: 2d6 +5, 19-20/x2 base, Mithral, Incite +10 Incite +10: +10 Enhancement bonus to increased threat generation from melee damage, Exceptional Healing Amplification +20Healing Amplification: This effect amplifies all incoming positive energy healing by +20 (Exceptional bonus). Includes spells, potions, and other effects., Holy BurstHoly Burst: A holy weapon is imbued with holy power. This power makes the weapon good-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2 to 12 points of damage against all of evil alignment and an extra 3 to 18 on a critical for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 4 to 24 for a x3 multiplier, and 5 to 30 for a x4 multiplier., Shield Bashing - 20%Shield Bashing - 20%: This shield adds 20% chance to make a secondary shield bash while attacking. This stacks with bonuses granted by any relevant feats.
Hound of Xoriat Hard/Elite New Loot (Drops in side chest)
- Thaarak Wraps - Handwraps: Phantasmal KillerPhantasmal Killer
Caster level: 18
Charges: 3 (3/day) — 3 Charges (Recharged/Day:3), +5 Enhancement Bonus+5 Enhancement Bonus: +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls., Acid BurstAcid Burst: This weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid, and does 1 to 6 acid damage each hit. Critical hits deal an additional 1 to 10 acid damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 multiplier and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier., Acid BlastAcid Blast: An acid blast weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid. Critical hits with this weapon deal an additional 1 to 10 acid damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2 to 20 for a x3 critical multiplier, and 3 to 30 for a x4 multiplier. Additionally, if you roll a 20 when attacking and confirm the critical hit, the weapon blasts your target, doing 4 to 24 more acid damage., Thaarak CorrosionThaarak Corrosion: Like a Thaarak Hound's vitriolic breath, this weapon is corrosive and can damage enemies over time. Occasionally, it applies a lasting effect to its targets that deals 2 to 8 acid damage every two seconds for six seconds. If the effect is reapplied before it has a chance to wear off, the duration will reset and stack up to three times., NightmaresNightmares: This weapon terrorizes your foes, applying a Mind Thrust effect on successful hits (dealing 5 to 40 force damage, Will vs. Enchantments negates) and exposing your foes to their greatest fears on vorpal hits, acting as a Phantasmal Killer spell., Inherent Acid Resistance - 10Inherent Acid Resistance - 10: This item provides a +10 Insight bonus to your Acid resistance.,
- Bonesplitter - Greatclub: +5 Enhancement Bonus+5 Enhancement Bonus: +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls., FracturingFracturing: This weapon is ideal for breaking bones and deals 2 to 12 damage to targets that have skeletons or are made of bone., BonesplitterBonesplitter: This weapon is powerful enough to shatter the bones of those it strikes. On an attack roll of 20 which is confirmed as a critical hit, the weapon breaks multiple bones in the target's body, causing significant impairment. Creatures with skeletons take 40d6 damage and will have their movement and attacks slowed by 25% and their attack damage reduced by 25% when their bones are shattered., Blunt TraumaBlunt Trauma: This weapon is incredibly dense and delivers especially powerful blows. When rolling a 19 or 20 on a melee attack, your critical multiplier is increased by +1., Impact IImpact I: Passive: The base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with Improved Critical feat., MaimingMaiming: This weapon has a twisted haft or grip and spikes along its blade, head, or point. Whenever you score a critical hit with this weapon it deals an amount of extra untyped damage depending on its critical multiplier: x2 - 1 to 6, x3 - 2 to 12, x4 - 3 to 18.
- Bracelet of Madness - Bracers: Potency +48Potency +48: Passive: +48 Equipment bonus to each Spell Power., Spell Lore IIISpell Lore III: Passive: All of your spells gain a 3% Equipment bonus to their chance to critical hit., Evocation Focus +2 Evocation Focus +2: +2 Equipment bonus to the DC of Evocation spells., Feeds Off MadnessFeeds Off Madness: This item greedily feeds off the aura of madness related to certain Xoriat effects. The more of these its wearer is affected by, the stronger this item will become.