Thralls of the Fungus Lord
Investigate the Cogs Fighting Arena.
|Requires access to : Masterminds of Sharn|
|Thralls of the Fungus Lord|
|Takes place in:||Cog's Fighting Arena*|
|Quest acquired in:||The Cogs|
|Patron:||Sharn City Council|
|Free to Play:||No|
You enter a small fighting arena. It seems to be closed - the ring is quiet and the stands are empty. A small knot of people stands near a pile of crumpled corpses.
This dungeon was designed by Ruty Rutenberg and Kyle Vogt of Maze Arcana, and is guest-narrated by Ruty Rutenberg.
- Speak with Felix
- Deal with the Red Musk Zombie invasion
- Locate the source of the Red Musk Zombie infestation
- Defeat waves of Red Musk Zombie attackers
- Slay Galatraz
- Destroy large spores
- (Optional) Stop the production of slimes
- Lots of spinning and slicing blades on upper level of slime room. Five trap boxes.
Tips and Misc
- To get to the quest entrance:
- Enter the Cogs at Alcorin's Forge Teleport location (if you have it) and proceed north (or, if not, enter from the main entrance and then proceed east then north). As you travel, ensure that you stay toward the highest elevations possible and hug the west wall.
- Alternatively, from the Village teleport, travel SE to the air jet, use that to reach higher elevation, then travel west and north to get to the quest entrance.
- Buff before speaking to Felix, you only have a few seconds after speaking to him before the first fight starts.
- Speaking to the other NPC's provides "helpful" information, but is not necessary.
- To achieve conquest one has to continuously kill slimes in the large room to the west. The slimes just keep respawning until all levers have been pulled. Unless going for Conquest bonus, just pull all four levers (one on lower level and three on upper level), loot the chest and continue.
- There are many traps on the upper level of this room guarding the levers. They can be avoided if you are careful.
- Bug: In the final room, the large mushrooms can be targeted from outside the room - do not do this! Make sure that you go into boss room to trigger the objective "Destroy large spores" before destroying those, or the quest will not complete after defeating Galatraz and destroying all of large mushrooms!
- Aggression bonus: 48 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 71 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Chests: 1-2
- 1 for completing the optional
- 1 end chest (named loot)
- Collectables: 7 throughout the cavern
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
- No monsters defined for this quest.