The Twelve store dangerous arcane artifacts gathered from all over Xen'drik inside this hidden warehouse.
|Requires access to : The Devil's Gambit|
|Takes place in:||Secure Storage Facility|
|Bestowed by:||Genna Tesamarides|
|NPC contact:||Genna Tesamarides|
|Quest acquired in:||The Twelve|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Twelve have a warehouse where they store magic items too dangerous to be exposed to the public - but now the Devils have broken into this warehouse in their search for an item called the Eldritch Attractor. Enter the Secure Storage Facility in The Twelve and stop the Devils.
- Investigate the attack on the Twelve's Storage Facility.
- Access the Main Facility
- Access the Dangerous Artifact Storage Area
- Access the Titan Storage Area
- Find the Invasion Leader
- Slay Gur'noras the Slaad
- (Optional) Slay Taranoth - 30% needs verification
- (Optional) Clear out 'Deadly Container Storage' - 30% needs verification
Tips and Misc
- The quest is fairly straightforward - disable each of 3 barriers to go further in, fighting along the way, until the end fight.
- At two points (the crests and the titan room) there are illusory crates - they are a slightly different color, so just keep a sharp eye.
- Four levers in the first left/west side room control the barrier to the 5th switch, which is down the hall to the right/east, so you can proceed. Each color-coded lever releases an Elemental Door Guardian which must be defeated. When the fifth switch is thrown, the way into the Main Facility is clear. The main switch is locked until the Arraetrikos' dialog ends; if you kill the elementals too fast, you will have to wait.
- The Dangerous Artifact Storage Area's door is warded by a barrier seal needing two crests. The Wolf & Snake crests are hidden in the same room behind different sections of illusory crates.
- Tip: You can Dimension Door after picking up the crests to avoid two fights.
- The door to the Titan Storage Area is locked behind a door with high DC. If you cannot unlock the door, you'll need to throw three switches in order. The first switch is in an alcove where the bars guarding it have already been ripped away and opens the way to the 2nd switch. The 2nd switch is near the locked door at the end of the hallway behind some breakable crates. The final switch is back near the start of the hallway, behind illusory crates.
- Tip: If you have someone to unlock the door, you can avoid multiple fights by keeping to the left wall in the corridors.
- Past that door, in the hall leading west then north, three valves unlock a lever near the Rest shrine. All three are in the alcove across from the shrine, but some are small. The shrine lever opens the back wall in the alcove with the valves to lead to Taranoth and a pair of Salamanders guarding a chest.
- In the Titan Storage Area, behind illusory crates, up a ladder and through a simple maze is a lever to start the optional. Pulling the maze-end lever on the east side of the Titan Storage room opens a passage on the west side of the Titan Storage room.
- Hold to the left side of the crate-passage, in and out, lower and upper levels, and you should be fine.
- The new western passage leads to a room with three levers, which must be pulled in order, left to right. This opens three force fields in a hall which leads to a chamber with multiple Sealed Chests. One contains standard loot, the rest are actually mimics. Mimics attack individually when you try to open a mimic chest. Once you open the real chest, all the remaining mimics will attack.
- If you select the chests, the mimics will have a CR rating below their red hit-point bar; the real chest will have neither.
- In the final boss battle, Gur'noras the Slaad is accompanied by swarms of Red Slaads. The characters are blocked from retreat, unless you range Gur'noras from outside the room. Once Gur'noras is slain, the room opens back up. A dimension door will appear in the room, and the final loot chest will appear next to the d-door.
- CAUTION: The d-door kicks you out of the quest, back to the entrance in The Twelve area, so make sure you get all chests and optionals prior to using it.
- Aggression bonus: 93 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 125 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 21 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 27 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 33 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- 1 Locked chest behind a Secret Door - across hall from room with crests (Heroic Elite: Secret Door, Search DC:37)
- 1 for slaying Taranoth (Optional)
- 1 for clearing the 'Deadly Container Storage' (Optional)
- 1 for slaying Gur'noras the Slaad (End Fight)
- Collectables: 5
- Bookshelf near the first shrine
- Scroll Rack N of the first shrine
- Rubble in the alcove with the first switch
- Scroll Rack near the second switch
- Adventurer's Pack in the maze of boxes
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
All items are ML 14 and .
- Eagle's Eye (Trinket): , , , , , ,
- The Fatal Flaw (Repeating Heavy Crossbow): , , , , ,
- Increased Potential (Orb): , , , ,
- Lion's Mane (Necklace): , , , , , ,
All items are ML 28 and .
- Epic Eagle's Eye (Trinket): , , , , , ,
- The Epic Fatal Flaw (Repeating Heavy Crossbow): , , , , ,
- Epic Increased Potential (Orb): , , , ,
- Epic Lion's Mane (Necklace): , , , , , ,