From DDO wiki
At last the time has come to challenge Marguerite directly....
|Requires access to : The Catacombs|
|Takes place in:||Eastern Catacombs|
|Bestowed by:||Archbishop Dryden|
|NPC contact:||Archbishop Dryden|
|Quest acquired in:||Catacombs|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
Go to the Eastern Catacombs and confront Marguerite Dryden.
- This is Chapter 1 of Part 5 of the Catacombs story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Confront Marguerite Dryden
- Reach the top of the shaft and purify the altar there
What to Expect
- Overlapping floors
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- When you talk to Marguerite, depending upon the decisions you make in your conversation, you may or may not have to fight her at this stage. Neither decision has any effect in future conversations; both the Archbishop and Friar Renau will act as if she's still alive, even if you slay her.
- After talking to Marguerite, you must fight your way up several levels, each guarded by a ward. The ward will be brought down when you've destroyed all the monsters on that level. Skeleton archers may appear at the top of the stairs or on ledges on either side, while melee troops will appear from a room at the bottom.
- Upon exiting, you will be inside a sealed hidden room in the Catacombs. If you want a really impossible to find location for roleplaying Hide-And-Seek games, this is it.
- Aggression bonus: +10% Bonus. or more monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: +15% Bonus. or more monsters killed
- Conquest bonus: +25% Bonus. or more monsters killed
- Notes: The conquest bonus is guaranteed due to the 78 required kills.
- Chests: None
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: None
|Marguerite Dryden (view)||Undead||Wraith|
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Cave Bat (view)||Animal||Bat|
|Elf Zombie (view)||QL:1; QL:2/3:||Undead||Zombie|
|Halfling Zombie (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Skeleton Archer (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Knight (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Skirmisher (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Swordsman (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton Veteran (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Skeleton (view)||QL1:; QL2: ; QL3: ; QL?:||Undead||Skeleton|
|Zombie (view)||QL1:; QL2/QL3:||Undead||Zombie|