- Skill points at 1st level: (2 + Intelligence modifier) x4
- Skill points at each additional level: 2 + Intelligence modifier
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies
|Past Life: Cleric||You were a Cleric in a past life. You occasionally feel the presence of the divine. Each time you acquire this feat you gain +1 to the DC's of your Conjuration spells, +1 Turn Undead attempt per rest, and you Turn Undead as if you were two levels higher. This feat can be stacked up to three times.|
|Past Life: Initiate of the Faith||You recall more about your past life as a cleric. You have +2 to your Heal skill, and can produce a Healing Word effect five times per rest. Positive energy is channeled to heal light wounds of your target or damage undead for 1d4 hit points plus an additional 1d4 per two caster levels. Undead who make a successful Will save reduce the damage by half.
|Past Life: Dark Apostate||You were a Dark Apostate in a past life. You occasionally feel the presence of the divine. Each time you acquire this feat you gain +5% Negative Healing Amplification and +5 Negative Spell Power. This feat can be stacked up to three times.
Note: This class counts as a Cleric for the purposes of Completionist.
- Warpriest of Siberys
- The Font of Healing
- Scourge of the Undead
Clerics gain additional spell points when they increase level or by having high wisdom, check the tables here. Note that the bonus spell slot granted for spontaneous casting is included in the following table: one spell slot of each level is always reserved for the healing spell of that level (except for the L9 slots).
|Table: The Cleric||Preparable Spells|
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special||Spell points*||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||7th||8th||9th|
|1st||+0/+0||+2||+0||+2||Turn Undead, Follower of (your faith)||130||3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|2nd||+1/+1/+6||+3||+0||+3||Select a Domain||155||4||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Includes Base SP from Spell point table plus 80 SP from Magical Training free feat.
- Turn Undead (active and passive): This feat allows the character to halt, or at higher levels destroy, undead creatures. The character can do this (3 + their charisma modifier) times per day. While turning undead is an active skill, this feat is passive as it adds to the total amount of turns per day. While enhancements from both Cleric and Paladin stack, as far as number and power of turns, the base number of turns do not stack with each other.
- Religious Lore (passive): This feat grants represents your knowledge of religion. This feat is received once for every cleric level.
Deity Based Feats
- °Favored Soul at levels 1, 3, 6, 12 and 20 select one additional Deity-based feat from the list below.
- * Clerics and Paladins at levels 1 and 6 select one additional Deity-based feat from the list below. Clerics and Paladins can also use their standard feat slot for Deity-based feats.
- Your choice at level 1 determines your favored weapon, and type of Damage Reduction†. † Damage Reduction applies only to Favored Soul.
Clerics must select one domain at Cleric level 2. They gain additional feats from that domain at levels 5, 9, and 14.
- A cleric casts divine spells, which are drawn from the cleric spell list.
- A cleric must choose and prepare his spells in advance (see below).
- To prepare or cast a spell, a cleric must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a cleric's spell is 10 + the spell level + the cleric's Wisdom modifier.
- Like other spellcasters, a cleric can prepare only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day.
- His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: The Cleric.
- The efficiency of the different healing spells is discussed at Healing Spells.
- See also spell usefulness.