|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
These crafty, intelligent rogues are masters at locating traps and disarming them, finding secret doors and lock picking, and can even repair constructs.
 Rogue Mechanic I
- Usage: Passive
- Cost: 4 action points
- Progression: 16 action points
- Requires One of: Rogue Acid Trap Lore I, Rogue Cold Trap Lore I, Rogue Electric Trap Lore I, Rogue Fire Trap Lore I, Rogue Sonic Trap Lore I
- Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I, Rogue Skill Boost II, Improved Open Lock II, Improved Disable Device II
- Available to Rogue class level 6
- Grants a +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills, proficiency with Repeating Light Crossbows, and increases your chances of successfully scavenging parts from traps. Traps you set have improved save DC's. Rogue Mechanics can add their Intelligence bonus to damage with crossbows of all types. Also grants the ability to expend a use of Skill Boost to repair a warforged.
- This enhancement automatically grants the following:
 Mechanic: Repair Construct
- Usage: Active
- Cost: 0 action points
- Activate this ability to repair a warforged or other construct 2d3 hit points every 2 seconds for 30 seconds. Consumes a use of your Skill Boost ability.
 Rogue Mechanic II
- Usage: Passive
- Cost: 2 action points
- Progression: 42 action points
- Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense II, Improved Disable Device III, Improved Open Lock III, Rogue Mechanic I
- Available to Rogue class level 12
- Grants an additional +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills, and proficiency with Repeating Heavy Crossbows. Traps you set have further improved save DC's. Also grants you the ability to smite contructs and living contructs for extra damage. In addition, you gain an additional +4 to saves against traps and 2 points of additional energy resistance against all elements.