|Update 23 Armor Up changes|
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Ranged Power was introduced in Update 23 is similar in effect to Spell Power, and increases straight weapon damage in addition to certain static effects from enhancements. Ranged Power is gained from certain enhancements, some Epic Destinies, some feats, and loot. This rating increases ranged attacks by the following formula: (100+Rating)/100. Example, A character with 20 ranged power that does 100 damage with a weapon will do a total of 120 damage.
Formula for negative power: 100 / (100 - Power).
- -50 Ranged Power means you deal 100 / (100 - -50) = 100 / (100+50) = 100/150, or 2/3rd, or 66% damage
- -100 Ranged Power means you deal half damage, etc.
Increasing Ranged Power
- Epic Power (granted for each epic level): +3
- Precise Shot: stacking extra RP while standing still, +3 per stack
- Shot on the Run: +3
- Weapon Focus: Ranged/Thrown: +2
- Enlightened Spirit
- Ultimate Enlightenment: +10
- Harper Agent
- Versatile Adept I-III: +[1/2/3]
- Versatile Adept IV: +[2/4/6]
- Fletching: +[3/6/10]
- Mechanical Reloader: +10
- Soul Eater
- Hungry for Destruction: I-II: +[1/2/3]
- Deepwood Stalker
- Horizon Shot: +20
- Innate abilities
- Master's Blitz: +7, stacks 10 times
- Zeal of the Righteous: +50
- ToEE Crafting
- Mythic Armor: +2
- Greater Mythic Armor: +4