|Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. Please see the talk page for suggestions.
|The Druid is free for VIP's, available to Premium players who buy the MoTU "Standard" version, and can be bought from the DDO Store for 1495 Turbine Points.|
 Class Summary
Alignment: Neutral good, lawful neutral, neutral, or chaotic neutral.
Hit dice: d8
- Skill points at 1st level: (4 + Intelligence modifier) x4
- Skill points at each additional level: 4 + Intelligence modifier
Concentration (Con) Diplomacy (Cha) Heal (Wis) Intimidate (Cha) Listen (Wis) Spellcraft (Int) Spot (Wis) Swim (Str)
 Weapon and Armor Proficiencies:
Simple weapons (club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, sickle, unarmed) Martial weapons (scimitar) Light armor (non-metal) Medium armor (non-metal) Shields (wood only and except tower shields).
A druid who wears prohibited armor, a prohibited shield, or a rune arm is unable to cast druid spells or use any of her supernatural or spell-like class abilities
- Nature's Warrior
- Aspirant Adept
- Verdant Seeker
 Advancement table
|Table: The Druid||Preparable Spells|
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special||Spell points*||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||7th||8th||9th|
|1st||+0/+0||+2||+0||+2||Call Wolf Companion, Druidic Oath, Wild Empathy,
Druid: Spontaneous Casting
|2nd||+1/+1/+6||+3||+0||+3||Goodberry, Wild Shape: Bear or Wolf||155||3+1||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|5th||+3/+3/+8||+4||+1||+4||Wild Shape: Bear or Wolf||230||4+1||3+1||2+1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|7th||+5/+5/+10/+15||+5||+2||+5||Improved Wild Empathy||295||5+1||4+1||3+1||2+1||-||-||-||-||-|
|8th||+6/+6/+11/+16||+6||+2||+6||Wild Shape: Dire Bear or Winter Wolf||335||5+1||4+1||4+1||3+1||-||-||-||-||-|
|11th||+8/+8/+13/+18||+7||+3||+7||Wild Shape: Dire Bear or Winter Wolf||485||5+1||5+1||5+1||4+1||3+1||2+1||-||-||-|
|13th||+9/+9/+14/+19||+8||+4||+8||Wild Shape: Fire Elemental or Water Elemental||610||5+1||5+1||5+1||5+1||4+1||3+1||2+1||-||-|
|17th||+12/+12/+17/+22||+10||+5||+10||Wild Shape: Fire Elemental or Water Elemental||920||5+1||5+1||5+1||5+1||5+1||5+1||4+1||3+1||2+1|
- Includes Base SP from Spell point table plus 80 SP from Magical Training free feat.
 Level 1
- Druid: Spontaneous Casting (passive): You gain an additional spell preparation slot per spell level to cast Summon Nature's Ally spell of that level.
- Druidic Oath (passive): Druids are prohibited from wearing metal armour, using metal shields, and using rune arms. Doing so suppresses your Druidic abilities. Warforged Druids are forbidden from taking armour feats other than Composite Body.
- Wilderness Lore (passive): Represents your knowledge of the wilderness. This feat is received once for every druid level.
- Wild Empathy (active): Activate this ability to lower an animal's or beast's aggression, effectively mesmerizing them.
 Level 2
- Goodberry (active): Transmutes natural matter around you into Goodberries. Goodberries are infused with primal magic, and provide a full meal's nourishment. If eaten in a tavern, they act as tavern food and drink, refilling your health and spell points. When cast, Goodberries appear in your inventory. The higher the caster level, the more nourishing the Goodberries are.
- Wild Shape: Druids must pick between Wolf or Bear for their first wild shape. They will receive the other shape at level 5.
- All forms act as an Active feat that you can toggle on/off.
- It costs 5 spell points to change into a form. Returning to a humanoid form is free.
- You gain a -2 penalty to Intelligence and Charisma.
- You will be considered an animal(or a magical beast if Winter Wolf/ Dire Bear).
- If you are a Warforged, you are no longer considered a Construct, and can now be healed normally by positive energy spells and you have become immune to repair spells.
- Your equipped weapon's treasure effects, such as the 1d6 fire damage from the flaming effect, are still applied to your attacks.
- While in animal form, you gain access to a number of spells and enhancements that may only be used in your current form, but the cooldowns on your non-animal form spells are increased to 2.5 times their normal length.
- You cannot use wands and scrolls while in animal form.
- Wolf: Transform into a wolf. While in Wolf form, your base attack speed is 30% faster, you gain a +3 bonus to attack while flanking, +1d6 sneak attack damage, and a +10% enhancement bonus to movement speed. While in wolf form, you gain access to a number of spells and enhancements that require Wolf form, but the cooldowns on your non-animal form spells are increased to 2.5 times their normal length.
- Your natural attacks do 1d6 damage, do both piercing and slashing damage, and Critically hit for double damage on a roll of 19-20.
- Bear: Transform into a bear. While in Bear form, you gain a +2 racial bonus to Constitution, and +10% AC.
- Your natural attacks do 1d8 damage, do both slashing and bludgeoning damage, and critically hit for double damage on a roll of 20.
 Level 5
- Wild shape: Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 2.
 Level 7
- Improved wild empathy (active): Allows the druid to charm an animal (similar to the Charm monster spell)[official] for 5 mins.[official] It can be used 3 times / rest period with a 60 second cool down.[official] Note: Improved wild empathy can not be dispelled.
 Level 8
- Wild Shape: Choose between Winter Wolf and Dire Bear forms. The other form will be granted at level 11.
- Winter Wolf: Transform into a Winter Wolf. While in Winter Wolf form, you attack 30% faster, you gain a +5 bonus to attack while flanking, +2d6 sneak attack damage, and a 15% enhancement bonus to movement speed.
- Your natural attacks do 1d10 damage, do both percing and slashing damage, and critically hit for triple damage on a roll of 19 or 20.
- You are considered a magical beast.
- Dire Bear: Transform into a Dire Bear. While in Dire Bear form, you gain a +4 racial bonus to constitution, and +15% AC.
- Your natural attacks do 1d12 damage, do both slashing and bludgeoning damage, and critically hit for triple damage on a roll of 20.
- You are considered a magical beast.
 Level 9
- Venom Immunity: You are immune to ability score damage from natural poisons. (This has no effect on magical or supernatural poisons.)
*Tip: At level 9 a druid may choose to take "Natural Fighting" as feat choice. This feat improves the double strike chance of a druid in animal or magical beast forms by 6% and may be taken up to 3 times.
Below here is unconfirmed and/or incomplete as of 11 Aug 12.
 Level 11
- Wild Shape: Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 8.
 Level 13
- Wild Shape: Druids now are granted their choice of first elemental shape. The other will be granted at level 17.
- You are considered an elemental.
- You gain a +10 racial bonus to your saving throws against magical poisons, and racial immunity to natural poisons, sleep, paralysis and stun, and 100% bonus to fortification.
- Water Elemental: Transform into a Water Elemental. While in Water Elemental form, you gain +1 bonus to caster level and max caster level to water spells, but your air/earth/fire spells get a -3 penalty to caster level and max caster level. You gain +10 racial bonus to cold resistance,+20 swim and -10 electric resistance.
- Fire Elemental: Transform into a Fire Elemental. While in Fire Elemental form, you gain +1 bonus to caster level and max caster level to fire spells, but your air/earth/water spells get a -3 penalty to caster level and max caster level. You gain +10 racial bonus to fire resistance, -10 cold resistance.
 Level 15:
- Timeless Body (passive): Your soul is balanced. No corrupt influences can possess your body after death - you are immune to the spawn effect of most undead.
 Level 17
- Wild Shape: Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 13.
See also: Druid spells